uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

SG is frustrating

[Post New]by uwflossi on Sep 22, 11 12:31 PM
Every time the SG goes back to page one. This is unacceptable. It is unbelievable. I am really frustrated.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re:SG is frustrating

[Post New]by lvfao on Sep 22, 11 12:56 PM
i looked for the sg but didn't see it...maybe i am going blind???

[Post New]by gamegal2010 on Sep 22, 11 1:19 PM
I agree with "uwflossi"...in fact...the whole game is frustrating !! I'm very disappointed ... the game looked great, but it has lots of problems...hope BFG can fix it soon.....Happy Gaming to all

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Sep 22, 11 2:14 PM
frustrated????? unacceptable???
it's a game..nothing more
you should feeling better after playing a game, at least I do
I like the game, quite a lot to look for, walking, love it
admiring the great graphics

the SG is in the upper right corner...

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 2:15:31 PM PST

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Sep 22, 11 2:35 PM
Hello yvonnehoho, yes, I know it is only a game. I am a customer since 2007 and sometimes a beta tester. I am a German fish and my English is not perfect and sometimes I need a SG. But it has to be comfortable for us. Every fish has his own argument and reasons to find a game/SG good or not good. If I understand your words right you are very impolite. If not, correct me. Do what you want but do not tell me what I have to do.

Juhuu, I am a lobster

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 2:36:41 PM PST

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Sep 22, 11 3:44 PM
I think the strategy guide should bookmark. It's very inconvenient for players who refer to it during gameplay.

Since it is part of the draw of a Collector's Edition for many people, I can see how they would want it to be more functional for the money involved. It could prove to be a deal breaker for some.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Sep 22, 11 4:19 PM
textrekkie wrote:I think the strategy guide should bookmark. It's very inconvenient for players who refer to it during gameplay.

Since it is part of the draw of a Collector's Edition for many people, I can see how they would want it to be more functional for the money involved. It could prove to be a deal breaker for some.

I totally agree regarding the SG, cannot believe that dev's still include this useless style of SG. .

This is a deal breaker as far as I am concerned even though I love this game and would have purchased

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by fraziely on Sep 22, 11 5:09 PM
lvfao wrote:i looked for the sg but didn't see it...maybe i am going blind???

Hi Ivfho-the SG icon is on the upper right. It looks like a little medal/banner that says 'Guide'.

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

SG is frustrating

[Post New]by lunachan on Sep 22, 11 8:16 PM
uwflossi wrote:Every time the SG goes back to page one. This is unacceptable. It is unbelievable. I am really frustrated. [/quote
I , but agree with you and the others about the SG. Why buy it if you have to keep going back pages to fig where you are? All SG's should bookmark, indeed. Otherwise, even if the game is good, it frustrates many fishes to the point that we don't even enjoy the game. Hope devs will fix this in the near future.
Okay, my rant is done..

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Sep 22, 11 11:23 PM
uwflossi...I'm very sorry if you think I was impolite, that is never my intention and I regret it if it sounded that way, sorry.
I'm a Dutch fishie..(so we are neighbours) and sometimes it's hard to expres what I mean, finding the right words

and of course it's different for anybody how you react on a game

I only wanted to say...when playing a game it must feel good, one must enjoy oneself and not get irritated

happy gaming auf jeden Fall!!

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Sep 23, 11 12:57 AM
Hello dear yvonnehoho, Huhu, neighbor. No problem, I am sorry too i did it not understand as you meant it. Maybe we should write in German? I agree totally. No fun, no buy. That is an easy decision. Viele liebe Grüße nach Holland. A friend of mine lived there two years and I visited her often. It is a lovely country. And the people are very friendly. Have a wonderful day and: Happy gaming (with another game

M_E_M_O_M
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by M_E_M_O_M on Sep 23, 11 7:46 AM
I totally agree. Hate that you leave the SG on page 7 and come back to page 1. Click, click, click, click, click, click. Sucks!!!!!!

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on Sep 23, 11 8:02 AM
Yes, it's frustrating - however - more frustrating for me right now is that all dialogue is not shown - even in the hidden objects - no list. Don't know what I'm looking for???? No dialigue whatsoever - not even the players name!!! That's frustrating too!!! I hope they fix this game - and soon.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Sep 23, 11 1:38 PM
I agree about the SG it should start where you left off. I had to remember the page so the next I could click very fast to get that page. There are better ways because I have seen it in other games.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Oct 2, 11 3:36 AM
yeah they fixed the SG to keep place. But I think when you close and restart game you are back at the beginning

Go to: