beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Is there going to be a fix?

[Post New]by beckx020 on Sep 22, 11 6:58 PM
For when you think you done and it says there are more to restore? I'm not going to redo all of these out of frustration. I want to enjoy the game, not fight with it. I've loved all the games like these before, so I made sure it ran on my PC and bought it. Now I'm mad I paid for it.

Re:Is there going to be a fix?

[Post New]by adbkschmidt on Sep 24, 11 2:32 PM
Yes me too. I played all the Japan levels 2 times made all 3 medallions, made all the points possible and it still tells me there is still more to restore. WHERE! I purchased the game also.
Help!

[Post New]by Kittykatkaz on Sep 24, 11 10:19 PM
Me too - I've paid for this game and I'd like to enjoy it in totality please

missbflat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by missbflat on Sep 25, 11 2:21 AM
it seems everyone is having this problem.
i've changed palyer name, after first level wouldnt work and redone it....but now i would have to redo 3 countries and there's no garantee it will work.

i also wasted my money and want a fix or a refund

[Post New]by joecher on Sep 26, 11 4:53 AM
I too would like to know if there is going to be a fix for this game. How disheartened I was to find out that I couldn't carry on any further.

[Post New]by Nanto3 on Sep 29, 11 8:44 PM
Same thing here. I am stuck in Japan and cannot find the last artifacts.

[Post New]by margaretoz on Sep 30, 11 9:49 PM
I got through all the other levels ok but I am stuck on ancient greece. It is telling me there are still things to restore and I have finished all levels with gold and can go no further.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 7, 11 2:09 PM
Hello everyone,

A new build has been released that should resolve this issue. Please uninstall and reinstall your game in order to download this version.

If you continue to have troubles, please post in the tech issues thread and/or write in to Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can assist you.

Since this issue has been addressed, I will be locking this thread. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 10/07/2011 at 2:09:43 PM PST

Go to: