Hollywood Level - Prime Time Not Registering

[Post New]by CelticLark on Jan 7, 09 10:10 PM
I've gone back to re-play the Hollywood level so I get Prime Time for all the levels. When I originally played the game, I got "normal" on levels 1, 3 & 5. I've replayed 1 and 3 twice now and achieved Prime Time every time but when I go back to the main menu, it still says I finished it in "normal" time. The last few times I've replayed, I let it run through the whole dialogue that happens after the level and take me to the next level. Then I close it and go back to the Main Menu. This has worked on all the other levels where I've needed to replay. I can't unlock the final bonus level because of this. Is there a glitch?

Re:Hollywood Level - Prime Time Not Registering

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jan 8, 09 5:01 PM
I also got gold on all levels plus all bonus levels but I can't play the final bonus level either. I go back and check and it confirms I got gold on all levels, plus all bonus levels but when I go to open the last bonus level it still says locked.

Dunno what gives. I love this game and so does my boyfriend and son. They just love fixing cars! I hope they bring out a sequel with different cars, etc.

MNHawk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by MNHawk on Jan 8, 09 8:54 PM
When you finish the last lvl in prime time you have to let the CREDITS run out in full before the Bonus lvl gets unlocked. I read this already in an old post. And have managed to get one of my systems NOT TO CRASH with screen resize error to be able to do the bonus last lvl.

Again let the Credits run in full til it returns to the menue page, then and only then will the final lvl be able to be played.

[Post New]by CelticLark on Jan 11, 09 8:48 PM
I had read that about letting the credits roll. The problem is that I'm not even getting that far. It's not registering that I'm finishing the levels in the Hollywood Level in Prime Time. Therefore, even once the credits roll, the final level won't unlock because I have three levels that show mistakenly show Normal Time. I guess I'm going to have to report this to Big Fish since no one else is reporting the problem here or knows the solution. Thanks!

Edited on 01/11/2009 at 8:49:21 PM PST

pcpat923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by pcpat923 on Jan 12, 09 6:18 PM
Thanks all! Okay, how ingenious to have to read the credits in order to play the final level! Did anyone in the credits take the time to proof read this game while testing it? There were quite a few typos and missing words. I really enjoyed this game, though. Just wish someone had paid more attention to the alphabet. What, car mechanics don't have to know how to read and write?
Well, off to the final level. Thanks again!

jojo2311
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jojo2311 on Feb 6, 09 4:45 AM
Running the credits worked for me too. How cunning eh?

Thanks!

Go to: