bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rainbow Web 3 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Rainbow Web 3 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rainbow Web 3 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rainbow Web 3 forum

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Sep 23, 11 12:55 PM
How can we comment on the game when it has not even a triel or buy

yuppi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by yuppi on Sep 27, 11 9:31 AM
The game does not work either.

whogirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by whogirl on Sep 28, 11 4:00 PM
One serious problem with this game, if you get bad head aches from flashing lights, like I do, be warned the colored balls fuzzing up on this game made me very ill. I don't remember having a problem with 1 and 2. I hope there is a way to turn them off because I would love to buy the game.

[Post New]by cmtartist on Oct 8, 11 5:35 PM
The game is stuck on the blacksmith shop...reads 48% complete and just keeps playing the same game over and over and over...any ideas?

[Post New]by suchar on Oct 8, 11 6:50 PM
I played the game till the end and I don't know what to do in the cavern. It just wants me to go to the map. It really is a doozie of a game, tough in spots. Anyway, can anyone tell me about the cavern? Thanks

[Post New]by lindagarrette on Oct 13, 11 8:10 AM
I can't find the apostrophe on any of the remaining balls in the capenter's workshop. The game just stops

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 1:29:58 PM PST

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 1:30:20 PM PST

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 1:30:28 PM PST

[Post New]by lindagarrette on Oct 13, 11 8:11 AM

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 1:30:37 PM PST

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 1:30:51 PM PST

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 1:30:57 PM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 13, 11 1:31 PM
Hey lindagarrette,

A new build has been released that should fix the carpenter's level. Please uninstall and reinstall your game to play this version. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by mrs_snyder11 on Oct 26, 11 7:49 PM
Not enjoying Rainbow Web 3 as much as I did the first two.

sworf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Stuck in the cavern

[Post New]by sworf on Oct 30, 11 11:22 AM
I'm stuck there too. everything else is 100% completed. No ideas or hints available for the cavern though. Anyone??

[Post New]by foxymom45 on Nov 1, 11 3:24 PM
I cant get past the cavern either. Help please.

[Post New]by swallowtail on Nov 3, 11 12:20 PM
There doesn't appear to have been a reply to the posts regarding not being able to finish the cavern. I'm having this problem too, so would appreciate any help. Thanks.

[Post New]by downunder46 on Nov 3, 11 10:56 PM
I am also stuck in the cavern. It shows me the map, and when I click on it, it just takes me back to the village, where it shows "cavern 0% completed". Clicking on play does the same thing. I love the game and also the first two, but this is really annoying! Any ideas, anyone?

sabinesa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sabinesa on Nov 10, 11 6:56 AM
Hi All,
I hope the developers are reading this or what some others already wrote. I loved the first Rainbow Web and must have gone through it by now at least 10 times - it's a brillant Match3 type game. What I missed was not just a tracker on the time per level but also the points on each, which was added to the next version.
What I don't get is the silly little puzzle and hidden object games in the middle of Rainbow Web 2 and 3. What is that in aid of as neither the puzzles nor the HOs are decent at all and a waste of time and neither one offers a skip!
If I want to play puzzle/IHO games I buy one of those and then I expect much more than little silly 5 part fragments. When I buy a Match3, that's what I expect to get. Both those type of games are my favourites and I play either depending on my mood. When I am relaxed and want to spend time with pretty graphics a neat story line and concentrate on the screen and overall flow, I go play a IHO and am happy. When I want to rather have a more story-less colourful challenge with individual parts that are getting harder as I go, I play a decent Match3 game (Fishdoms). Why would developers try so hard to fit those 2 type of games together??? The only ones that ever managed that a little bit are the Jewel Quest efforts, all the rest are spoiled by the attempt. At least that's my oppinion.

Edited on 11/10/2011 at 7:03:19 AM PST

Go to: