bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Rainbow Web 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Sep 23, 11 12:48 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 1:05:14 AM PST

Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Rainbow Web 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Sep 23, 11 7:24 AM
I'm having trouble passing the carpenters level. Every time I start this level the game ends its self and shuts down. I've have to restart the game and the same thing happens again. I tried to play another level and there was no trouble, but I can't pass the carpenters.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Sep 23, 11 7:54 AM
I can't get the game to start. Both the Game Manager and the game just keep closing.

mamamaggie
Marlin
Marlin
9,501 Posts

[Post New]by mamamaggie on Sep 23, 11 8:03 AM
When I downloaded the trial game, it came up as "trial expired". Imagine my surprise! I must have d/led it, played it in my sleep, and erased it, all in my sleep at 3 this morning, thought I. So, being a resourceful little fishy (well, maybe not little), I erased it and re d/led. This time, I have not played it, so I will. Whooohoooo!

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Sep 23, 11 3:31 PM
I downloaded the trial & after playing for a short time, I tried to exit, but the game refused to close & I had to force a shutdown with the task manager.

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ubydudy on Sep 24, 11 10:46 AM
I played the game, liked it and bought it. But when I tried to continue the game it went back to the beginning again. This has never happened to me before. What did I do wrong?

small screen

[Post New]by hotwheelsmama on Sep 24, 11 11:59 AM
Had no problem downloading. But when the screen came up it was in small screen. Even though it said normal screen. Tried changing nothing worked.

sparkle9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle9 on Sep 24, 11 3:39 PM
I tried to install Rainbow 3 but it never showed as activated, so I closed it, and when I checked my desktop the icon was there. On opening it, it said my time had expired! I have never played this version and would like help in getting the trial installed....PLEASE...I love the Rainbow game!

sparkle9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle9 on Sep 24, 11 3:45 PM
UPDATE ON INSTALL: Thanks maggiemama....I also uninstalled it, and went back and did a reinstall, and it worked.....wonder what's wrong with this one..several technical problems it would seem....

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Sep 25, 11 6:11 AM
I bought this game and it started by kicking me out at the Carpenters, now I can`t go anywhere whitout being kicked out. Very frustrating

sefke
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by sefke on Sep 25, 11 7:29 AM
I have the ame problem with this game. I can't pass several levels. The game shuts down completly. Fix this please !

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 25, 11 10:34 AM
Hi fishies,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to give the steps in these help articles a try.

@Twingirl93, pecabo1338, LittleFish884, Foxy57, and sefke:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

@hotwheelsmama: Screen Resolution

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 09/25/2011 at 10:34:19 AM PST

iamliesa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by iamliesa on Sep 25, 11 11:58 AM
I FINALLY FIGURED THIS OUT.L I TOO WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING PAST THE FIRST PART OF THE GAME. IN THE FIRST PART OF THE PUZZLE WHERE YOU HAVE TO BUY THINGS FOR THE PICTURE IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOP AND MOVE YOUR MOUSE AROUND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE CEILING NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED. ONCE YOU FIX THE CEILING YOU'RE GOOD TO GO ONTO THE NEXT SECTION.. HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE OUT WHO WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING PAST THE FIRST PART..
IBLIESA

[Post New]by winterdream on Sep 26, 11 11:05 AM
I tried everything now, but it still closes when i click play in carpenter level.

duchesse67
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by duchesse67 on Sep 26, 11 11:27 AM
My game is also shutting down itself when playing the carpentersshop. Is there maybe a glitch??
Duchesse67

[Post New]by winterdream on Sep 26, 11 11:46 AM
i tried to play trhe tavern level instead, but that just shuts down the game too.

Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Sep 26, 11 11:23 PM
While I tried everything, nothing works. And I tried to play another level, but still the game keeps shutting down. I've contacted the helpdesk and I'm waiting for a reply.

[Post New]by stellablu47 on Sep 28, 11 1:15 PM
Hi, I've completed all the levels except one called Cavern. I click on the Cavern's icon on the map and go to the 'Cavern'. But I can't click on the play button, I can't click anywhere on the picture, but the 'map' button is flashing. I click on the map button and go back to where the only game option for me is Cavern. How do I access the cavern? Many thanks for any help you can give.

sefke
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by sefke on Sep 29, 11 12:34 AM
I tried everything you said, but it still doesn't work. I wrote an email to bigfish support 4 days ago. Still no answer.

Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Sep 29, 11 4:53 AM
I haven't got an anwer yet. Still waiting how to progress

Go to: