cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

Game Interface

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Sep 23, 11 1:59 AM
I just downloaded this game to try it out and I can't figure out the interface. I can get the character to start doing something, but I can't get her to stop. I tried to have her perform or socialize in the town square and she just kept doing it for days. It must be something obvious and I'm just brain dead, but I could use some help.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Game Interface

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Sep 23, 11 5:35 AM
Hi cbellcrm,

I took a look around for you and I found this comment in the forums:

The game proceeds per day/week (for example you perform jobs or attend classes per week) and you have the chance of attending fairs etc if you keep an eye on the claendar (i.e. if you go to classes while the fair is up you miss the fair).

It sounds like this game is meant to make certain jobs or activities last anywhere from a day to a week.

You could also check this thread for some great tips:

How to...

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgRhone

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Sep 23, 11 7:42 PM
Let me see if I understand. I click on Socialize and the screen says she failed on Day 1. Then I have to sit there and watch while she continues to fail every day for a week. There is no way I can stop her and have her do something else. Is that correct? I just sit there and stare at the screen for several minutes while my character repeatedly does something stupid over and over again and loses all her HP and there's nothing I can do about it? Why is it showing me day after day if the action is going to take a week and I can't do anything? There has to be somewhere I can click or right-click or something. I can't believe any game is really as bad as this one seems.

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Nov 30, 11 2:37 PM
Yes, and this game is not bad.
When you work, you work for a week, or 7 days.
It's only that you selected the wrong class
And while she's failing, she's also learning a skill. Keep on failing for a few weeks and then she'll learn the skill and work good.
Also, if she is by birth adventurious, you can't make her do, almost, everything as it will appear boring to her.

Go to: