sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Sep 23, 11 3:49 AM
You All need to realize that nothing else matters in this game except the WEEKLY income of 2,147,483,647. Come close to this score and you get to post your name on the - GLOBAL ALL TIME HIGHEST SCORES LIST - where you will see my Name listed at least 20 times "sandiegosteve". My highest score is only # 54 in the top 100.... So I can be beat..( PLEASE NOTE ) (These players have no idea I'm talking about them and don't ever assume that any of us are cheating in any way,, If we can figure it out-- than you can too) There are excelent players like "costamesakali" , "the teams from Crete" , "Miss Scarpetti" , "Diannaincognito" & Myself, playing this game every week & every month having fun with each other trying to be #1; each week & each month. Join us and try as you may to beat our scores. It is very difficult to score an exact number but once you figure it out (and I'm NOT gonna tell you how to do it) it's a very rewarding feeling to get YOUR NAME on a Global High Scores List. Good LUCK to ALL of you who at least try.............. I will give you all ONE hint :::: You can not post a score over 2,147,483,647

Edited on 10/22/2011 at 9:36:33 PM PST

sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

Re:2,147,483,647

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Oct 26, 11 8:04 PM
Kali is the bomb......She knows how to play

Go to: