Beating Avalon Solitaire

[Post New]by kmharrington2 on Sep 23, 11 2:57 PM
I have now beat Avalon Legends Solitaire for a second time AND it can be done using the 5X multiplier.You do not have to get the 7 X multiplier.But you do have to take notes on what each round will produce for you & have 13 wild cards to start & enough points to buy more as you go along in the game.Good luck to all of you who are still sruggling with level 18.

ceejaye1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Beating Avalon Solitaire

[Post New]by ceejaye1 on Oct 10, 11 2:06 PM
Thanks for the tips. I finally beat it! I thought I would never pass level 18 until I came to the forum and read your tips.

[Post New]by mabeba on Apr 8, 12 4:35 AM
He visitado la tienda varias veces e incluso despues de leeros y no veo comodines para comprar. ¿Me podriaias decir como los comprais por favor? Muchas gracias. mabeba

Edited on 04/08/2012 at 4:38:50 AM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Beating Avalon Solitaire

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 8, 12 3:25 PM
kmharrington2 wrote:I have now beat Avalon Legends Solitaire for a second time AND it can be done using the 5X multiplier.You do not have to get the 7 X multiplier.But you do have to take notes on what each round will produce for you & have 13 wild cards to start & enough points to buy more as you go along in the game.Good luck to all of you who are still sruggling with level 18.

I've been stuck on this level for quite some time now; I'm beginning with the 13 wild cards and I don't seem to have a problem with getting the 3 perfect scores -- it's the amount 12,000, how do you get THAT?

Can a person REDO other levels to build up the cash/points needed to buy more wildcards? THAT'S how I completed Fairway Solitaire.

MEnr56

kathiebee
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kathiebee on Jul 29, 12 3:34 PM
I have also found a strategy that works for me with getting the higher scores. It means starting from the beginning, and being patient enough to wait until you have 65,000 points to get the "Amulet of Virility", which gives you more energy in your necklace (be careful, there are 2 for 65,000 - be sure you get the right one). It is amazing how that little bit of extra energy can boost your game score.

[Post New]by katpenayr on Jul 13, 14 2:35 PM
Thanks for that specific detail. I have started over twice and focused more on money-boosters, but I get impatient about seeing the next card, which I think helps a lot. I will try your way.

I can probably figure this out on my own, but in case someone is an expert at this game by now, do points gained in freeplay count towards story mode?

Thanks again!

-katpenayr-

Go to: