aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

Level 21 - Airport

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 8, 09 3:07 AM
Has anyone managed to get expert on this level? I can't get anywhere near.

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:Level 21 - Airport

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Jan 8, 09 3:34 AM
I managed to reach expert until 28 so far. The rest seems impossible but I'll keep trying.
Airport took me several trials. You have to act very fast, make use of the speed button at the headquarter whenever it is recharged. I remember starting with an apartment in premier lot left of amusement park, shop and mansion below. Then a workshop and another mansion on the other side of amusement park. Try to buy the park as soon as possible and use the sales of park and the shop as soon as they are available. I built a few more apartments later.Good luck

Edited on 01/08/2009 at 3:35:14 AM PST

[Post New]by gapostol on Jan 8, 09 5:24 AM
you can also try to sell one apartment block so as to reach the 800.000 objective faster

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 8, 09 8:21 AM
I have tried the apartments on the premier lots and bought the amusement park early, even put in a shop and a car dealership. No luck yet. But now that I know some of you have done it.....I will keep trying.

PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Jan 8, 09 11:43 AM
A lot of us are having problems getting the game to play. For those of you who are playing this game, what is your computer's configuration/settings. Just curious why many of us are only getting blank screens when trying to play game. However, as is obvious by these entries there are people playing the game just fine. Please share with us who can't get the game to play what kind of computer or settings you are using. Thanks.

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Jan 8, 09 1:13 PM
I'm playing on a laptop, and have windows vista. I didn't have any problems. I'm not very computer literate so you need to tell me what else you need to know when you say configuration. I'm sorry for all of you who are having these problems. Have you contacted BigFish customer support ? In the past I had a few problems and they helped me very efficiently.

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 8, 09 2:52 PM
Thanks for the tips, will try again.

I am sorry I can't help with the technical stuff. I'm using XP on a laptop but I have no idea about settings. Can only say its worth presevering as it is a good game.

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jan 8, 09 11:24 PM
Ok, I just replayed this level with expert award.

This is what I did.

Build apartment premier left side of amusement park. Place another fountain and tree next to it. Upgrade 2* then sell. Buy amusement park asap. Build store on left side of road next to apartment that you sold.

Build another apartment right side of amusement park and also add another fountain and tree. Upgrade to 3* and sell.

Collect all 8 work trucks needed early. Purchase small house above shop and demolish.

Build an apartment in place of small house. Then place statue, chateau, and apartment block across that top strip. Sell Chateau for $600K or more. You should now have enough to build airport.

Build 2 mansions above airport and place statue or park on either side.

KEEP HITTING THE FAST BUTTON ON YOUR HQ!

I made this on day 23! It works but you have to be quick.

Edited on 01/08/2009 at 11:24:33 PM PST

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jan 8, 09 11:25 PM
Forgot to add...

Keep hitting sales or special event on the shop and amusement park!

It really helps in getting those $$$$ in real quick.

Lisrose
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lisrose on Jan 12, 09 10:29 AM
It took me several times - the key for me was buying the amusement park EARLY! If I couldn't purchase it shortly after selling the first apartment building I would just restart

[Post New]by sarharsh on Sep 27, 09 5:10 PM
Here's what I did

- Build an apartment block on a premium lot
- Build a car dealership
- Build a shop and a workshop
- Build another apartment building on a premium lot
- Purchase the amusement park when available (the first price is generally the lowest price)
- Upgrade the apartment blocks to 3 stars each and decorate with a tree
- Build 2 mansions
- Build a workshop
- Upgrade mansions to 3 stars
- Purchase bungalow when available, demolish and build an apartment block
- Purchase 4 construction wagons while working on above tasks
- Build the airport

from: http://www.casualgameguides.com/games/guide/game_guide.cfm/Be_Rich_cheats&1/walkthrough&1/game_id&3716/?CFID=47929962&CFTOKEN=68773600

[Post New]by kraznluv on May 25, 13 4:57 PM
larascupboard wrote:Ok, I just replayed this level with expert award.

This is what I did.

Build apartment premier left side of amusement park. Place another fountain and tree next to it. Upgrade 2* then sell. Buy amusement park asap. Build store on left side of road next to apartment that you sold.

Build another apartment right side of amusement park and also add another fountain and tree. Upgrade to 3* and sell.

Collect all 8 work trucks needed early. Purchase small house above shop and demolish.

Build an apartment in place of small house. Then place statue, chateau, and apartment block across that top strip. Sell Chateau for $600K or more. You should now have enough to build airport.

Build 2 mansions above airport and place statue or park on either side.

KEEP HITTING THE FAST BUTTON ON YOUR HQ!

I made this on day 23! It works but you have to be quick.

These are perfect instructions! Thanx @larascupboard

Edited on 05/25/2013 at 4:59:47 PM PST

Go to: