bfgFlounder
9,709 Posts

Welcome to Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 24, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek forum

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on Sep 29, 11 1:30 AM
Hi, I have a question, I am playing this game and I am in Chapter 6, well, actually at the beginning of Chap. 6 and I am trying to get to the lake, I am following the instructions in the blog walk through but I can't seem to get to the lake, it just keeps taking me back to where the two paths are and I repeat the instructions and I keep ending up back at the beginning where the two paths are, is there any other way to get to the lake?
Thank You

[Post New]by redheart64 on Sep 29, 11 2:48 PM
I'm new to this game how do I play?

purrvis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by purrvis on Sep 30, 11 10:58 AM
Hi all,
Have a question about this game. Have gotten through most of it and I'm sooooooooooo STUCK at the rock with the runes. I've checked and rechecked to make sure that I'm following the "notes" from the evidence board. I do not get the hole after clicking on the runes. I've done it so many times, I'm ready to toss it out!!!
Loved this game. Sure hope I can get through the rune rock issue. Any help would be great!
Thanks!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 30, 11 11:01 AM
Do you understand the paper? Which rune are you pressing first?

ETA if you only look at the number string in isolation, chances are that you will get the sequence wrong.

Hint - do not press the 4th rune first. You start with the 7th.

Edited on 09/30/2011 at 11:29:55 AM PST

purrvis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by purrvis on Oct 1, 11 1:55 PM
Thanks Mr. Russ!! As usual, I thought was just way to simple! LOL

Finished the game and I soooooooooo enjoyed it!

Again, thanks for your help!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 1, 11 2:05 PM
Well done! Glad to be of help. That's something for the future - ths are much more common than the straight number.

1=2 from another game - the first number is 2.

[Post New]by Goldie40 on Oct 2, 11 7:48 PM
Hi all this was a very instusting game but to easy I just got the game last week and I have bet it. I hope every one has fun with this game. can't wait for the next one.

[Post New]by Goldie40 on Oct 2, 11 7:52 PM
purrvis wrote:Hi all,
Have a question about this game. Have gotten through most of it and I'm sooooooooooo STUCK at the rock with the runes. I've checked and rechecked to make sure that I'm following the "notes" from the evidence board. I do not get the hole after clicking on the runes. I've done it so many times, I'm ready to toss it out!!!
Loved this game. Sure hope I can get through the rune rock issue. Any help would be great!
Thanks!!!

you have to click 1-9 if you look on the evouidence board you should have the whole runes code all you need to do is match the numbers 1-9 with the shapes and it will open

[Post New]by garfieldsmom63 on Oct 23, 11 7:50 PM
Anyone know how to get to the statue made of stone, have been going in circles most of the night..Been doing great up to this point.

I certainly admire those who can whiz right through these games..

[Post New]by ArtifexMundi on Oct 24, 11 12:00 AM
SPOILER ALERT

You have to both collect the Compass as well as pass the Telescope mini-game to be able to reach the Statue.
You can always use the Hint Button too; it works in the adventure mode, leading you to the closest action you have to perform.

Best,
Artifex Mundi team

[Post New]by cindynana on Oct 11, 12 8:57 AM
R u supposed to press numbers if so how do u get to numbers I'm stuck on ruins cant figure out how to do help please

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 11, 12 9:09 AM
If you look at the photograph, there are some numbers above the runes. At the beginning of the game there is a tear in that strip of numbers and you have to find the missing piece of paper and link it to the photograph.

Have you got that far?

[Post New]by MaxizCooliz on Nov 3, 12 7:43 AM
Who Made Enigmatis?

[Post New]by stardustspinner on Nov 4, 12 4:57 AM
Hi. I am trying to move on past the rock runes. I have gotten them to light up by tapping in order and demon headis in, but the ground wont open. Am i missing somehong? Nothing happned other than them lighting. It is like it is jammed, and i cant reset the clue... Help!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 4, 12 5:15 AM
I'm not sure if there is an iPad bug at this point.
Just to be absolutely sure that you got the order right, which rune did you press first?

[Post New]by stardustspinner on Nov 4, 12 5:22 AM
I pressed the 3rd from the right first. 7 th one, 4th one.... and so on.... they all lit up but ground does not open.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 4, 12 3:53 PM
That sounds like an iPad bug. Have you let BFG CS know? There may be an updated version.

[Post New]by hugojoe on Nov 12, 12 4:16 PM
Mr.Russ, I appreciate the help on the "runes" issue. I too have been stuck. I even uninstalled the game and played it up to the runes a 2ndX and again it is stuck. I am playing on KindleFire and Amazon suggested I go back to BFG. Your suggestion of being an iPad glitch, could that be for Kindle too? I guess I could reload for a 3rd time but...ugh!
Thanks.

[Post New]by Monkeylady69 on Jan 21, 13 5:28 PM
I too am stuck on the runes, we have the paper, but my grandson pushed them in any order, and now all they do is blink.. the game will not allow us to do anything else. we were loving the game, and paid for the game, and would like to finish it.. but we are about to give up.. we have all three papers, know the order is the one marked one is suppose to be the first one to push, and so on... but we can not do anything, will not allow anything to change. please help

Go to: