LEVEL 26 HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by tammykas on Sep 24, 11 10:35 AM
Please help......how do I get past level 26! I have tried everything I can think of.

Thank you

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:LEVEL 26 HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Sep 27, 11 3:04 PM
Have you figured it out? I'm still trying to get blue ribbon on this level. I can make the rent easily by building 2 3-star hotels with staging. However, I don't get near the happiness count. Highest I've been able to get before the blue ribbon timer ends is 280.

Kadra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Kadra on Oct 14, 11 3:53 PM
see this post http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/177463.page

[Post New]by buckfan on Mar 1, 12 2:55 PM
build a ranch then sell it then build a hotel then your 6 cabins buil another hotel then sell both hotels then buy the one on the premire lot dont forget to upgrade everything.

[Post New]by jeannec11025 on Apr 11, 12 12:11 PM
I cannot get past this level!!! There are not enough lots to follow this strategy "build a ranch then sell it then build a hotel then your 6 cabins buil another hotel then sell both hotels then buy the one on the premire lot dont forget to upgrade everything" as suggested by someone. Buying a hotel for excess of $1 million plus have $2 million in cash??? I've tried everyting I can think of!

HELP!!!!

Re:LEVEL 26 HELP PLEASE- Finally moved past it!!!!

[Post New]by jeannec11025 on Apr 12, 12 8:25 AM
Bucktan was "right on"! My apologize for doubting you! Thanks

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on May 22, 12 8:17 PM
Level 26 threw me for a loop several times--then I tried this strategy: Build chalet and sell w/o updating; build sawmill; build another chalet/sell; build hotel; build workshop--eventually hire 18-21 workers; buy only empty lots for now and/or the lower priced houses; purchase efficiency for workers; build real estate office; appraise and sell hotel; build 2 more hotels; stage and upgrade hotel; buy premium hotel and upgrade to 3 stars; build and paint 6 cabins; sell a non-premium hotel and you should have your $2million goal. Good luck~!

[Post New]by zarafa101 on Jun 27, 14 8:28 AM
Good strategy, Nance91947!! Would NEVER have figured all of that out...

Thanks!

Go to: