extra game play

[Post New]by kdickard on Sep 24, 11 12:56 PM
when i go to extras and try and play the bonus stuff it starts the whole game over again

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

Re:extra game play

[Post New]by fairjuno on Sep 24, 11 3:23 PM
Usually there is someplace different to click for extra game play. Are you sure you're doing that and not clicking on the original play button? I haven't bought the game yet, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jun 7, 12 9:46 PM
I have same problem, can't get extra game play. Starts whole game over again.

[Post New]by heisenstein on Jun 11, 12 3:23 PM
To get the extra game play, just click on the "Extras" button and then "Extra Gameplay". Hope that helps!

timothya
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by timothya on Jun 18, 12 10:09 PM
Same problem here. Loved the game - great music, nice atmosphere, excellent puzzles - but I can't get the bonus game to run. Weird.

[Post New]by Faolin on Jun 20, 12 7:47 PM
When I try to play the extra game in full screen, it freezes the game and doesn't load the game. When I try it in windowed, the extra game loads, but I can't do anything. Can't click on anythin, can't go anywhere.

[Post New]by cloystered on Jul 13, 12 5:11 PM
my game won't play the extra game . all I get is a black screen and frozen screen. it's really irritating .

tetrouge
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by tetrouge on Jan 9, 13 6:06 AM
I clicked "Extras" & "Play Game" and had no problem. Enjoyed this game & especially puzzles but had several problems with cursor function. Would like more like this but a little more accurate in executions.

[Post New]by cahp54 on Jun 2, 13 7:26 PM
I started the bonus game but part way through I got a black screen and can't do anything

[Post New]by JustL00king on Aug 18, 14 3:49 PM
Read the diary at the end of the game, click extras then play game - you then start off re-searching the room you're in for the bonus game play. Check the wallpaper by the piano, go forward and check the frog on the right, etc

Go to: