Lobster
86 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Alpaca210 on Sep 24, 11 3:14 PM
ANOTHER GAME I WANT THAT DOSNT WORK PROPERLY,,,

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 4:15:02 PM PST

Re:GODDAMMIT

[Post New]by bitoheaven on Aug 8, 13 7:14 AM
I JUST BOUGHT THIS AND HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME I GET A "ACCESS VIOLITION" AND THE GAME CLOSES! I HAVE SO MANY GAMES THAT DON'T WORK I AM THINKING THE SAME WORD YOU USED!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:GODDAMMIT

[Post New]by thistle809 on Nov 11, 13 2:50 AM
bitoheaven wrote:I JUST BOUGHT THIS AND HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME I GET A "ACCESS VIOLITION" AND THE GAME CLOSES! I HAVE SO MANY GAMES THAT DON'T WORK I AM THINKING THE SAME WORD YOU USED!

Have you sent a request to Customer Support for technical help? It may be that drivers on your computer need updating or some other relatively simple solution. To send a request, scroll down to the bottom of the page (any page on the BFG site) and just click on the "Customer Support" link. To find that link, look for the big blue "Facebook" sign, then look down two more lines to the "Get Help" that is pale gray and the first link on that line is for Customer Support. Give them all the information you can. Run a Dr. Felix report and attach that file, tell them what kind of computer you have and exactly which operating system you use, any security software that is installed. The folks at Customer Support are really great. You will get a reply within 48 hours, as a rule. They will work with you and try to find a solution to the problem. (There have been a couple of times when it took several days of trial and error to find a fix, but they are always willing to keep working.) If there is no solution for the problem, you can get a refund. Problems can never be fixed if the people who can fix them are not made aware of them.

Go to: