this is getting ridiculous

[Post New]by exasperated1 on Jan 8, 09 6:03 AM
I'm still stuck on 5-6 in Linkit. I see that quite a few people have read my other posts asking for tips of clues to get thru this. Doesn't anyone have any answer? Do I just have to get faster? Has ANYBODY gotten thru the whole game? Or at least past 5-6. Are there more levels after 5-6 ?
have a great day
i'll be playing linkit forever
kim (ohio)

Re:this is getting ridiculous

[Post New]by exasperated1 on Jan 10, 09 3:22 AM
oh my gosh. well, thanks for the info. i appreciate you telling me how you did so i don't feel like a boob cuz i can't advance. i like looking at turkeys and mistletoe in the middle of the summer anyway.
yep, you sure get your moneys worth out of this game.

kim

[Post New]by floridakeys on Jan 20, 09 11:48 PM
Seems we are all getting stuck at 5-6! Does anyone know how many levels there are in Act V? Read on-line that there are 80 levels... if someone goes back and starts from the beginning... keep track so we can figure out how many there are... And, if someone has actually finished this game... I would like to nominate you for the Big Fish Hall of Game-Fame!

[Post New]by mom530 on Jun 21, 09 7:56 PM
I seem to be having better luck on level 5-6 by going slower. I start at the top and work my way down only using the hammer when I have to. The hammer seems to make the time go faster. I'm almost done. Twice I've only had maybe 5 blocks left. If anyone else has some more tips PLEASE let me know. I'm going CRAZY

[Post New]by mom530 on Jun 28, 09 12:18 PM
i,m still at this game. I'm going crazy.I've made it as far as only having 2 blocks left before time runs out. Other times I get no-where. There has to be system. I notice the same things on alot of 5-6 the other times there's no matches at all. Since I love Xmas I'm going to keep trying even if it takes me all summer and into winter. Will keep everyone posted and let me know if anyone finds anything out.

[Post New]by mom530 on Jul 10, 09 10:34 AM
hey everyone. I made it one time past level 5-6. died on 5-8.There's a pattern and I'm back at trying to remember what it was. I know to start out on on side of the board or the other and follow it down.don't try to get extra blocks, just the ones you need to move on. takes to much time if you try to get more points.I looked it up and there are 80 levels. I wish everyone good luck. stay in touch

this is getting ridiculous

[Post New]by gdmaof6 on Jul 8, 12 6:27 PM
exasperated1 wrote:I'm still stuck on 5-6 in Linkit. I see that quite a few people have read my other posts asking for tips of clues to get thru this. Doesn't anyone have any answer? Do I just have to get faster? Has ANYBODY gotten thru the whole game? Or at least past 5-6. Are there more levels after 5-6 ?
have a great day
i'll be playing linkit forever
kim (ohio)

[Post New]by gdmaof6 on Jul 8, 12 6:31 PM
I am stuck on level 8 and I can't get the blank screen off. Does "big fish' ever answer
these problems?

rogerscove
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by rogerscove on Apr 5, 13 6:14 AM
When I had these same problems I submitted a Dr. Felix thing. They told me to try to play as an Administrator. I did and got to level 5. I have two separate players to use and both are now stuck on level 4 because there are "no more moves" and the screen will not re-populate. I am going back to BFG and getting a replacement game. This is too frustrating. I like the game; it's fun to play. But it's not worth the aggrevation. Just when you are enjoying it, this happens. It appears BFG doesn't want to fix this game for some reason.

Go to: