kprien
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

No bonus gameplay for this CE

[Post New]by kprien on Sep 26, 11 9:38 AM
I am really disappointed that I didn't know there is no extra gameplay for this CE. I only buy the CE because I don't feel like I have the whole game if I don't. I dont generally use the strategy guide and have no interest in wallpapers etc. So had I known there was no extra gameplay I would have waited for the SE and used up one of my many bonus codes. I think I am not the only one having problems finding enough of standard games to buy with my codes and most all of the 2.99 games are already purchased ( I have 375+ games as I am bedridden this is what I do all day)
To close I would really like to know upfront if there is no bonus gameplay.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:No bonus gameplay for this CE

[Post New]by genkicoll on Sep 26, 11 9:54 AM
I seem to recall that this has come up, before, and that there is actually bonus gameplay, but that it's hard to find. Hopefully someone who has the game will come along and help you out soon

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Sep 26, 11 10:02 AM
It is alleged that there was no bonus gameplay.

Valdy wrote:
BTW, it seemed that several peeps had trouble finding the bonus game. The tree branches you see in the bonus section actually spell out the word "Play". So you just click on that word and you are set.

Edited on 09/26/2011 at 10:06:51 AM PST

kprien
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kprien on Sep 26, 11 10:10 AM
I appologize the game does have bonus gameplay it is just not obvious. If you look in the tree the word Play is in the branches.

kprien
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kprien on Sep 26, 11 10:10 AM
I appologize the game does have bonus gameplay it is just not obvious. If you look in the tree the word Play is in the branches.

grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Sep 29, 11 7:56 PM
Well, even with my "computer glasses" I can't find the word play in the gnarlled "roots" not branches of the tree. Are you sure you're not thinking of Cursed Memories, Agony Creek where some of us were pretty put out because we thought we were cheated out of bonus play, because they had pretty much camoed the word bonus up in the left hand corner in a mountain, not down in among all of the other boxes where they normally put everything? I've clicked all over the screen on this game, and I can't find the bonus game. Maybe someone could say exactly which square inch, and next to exactly which thing we could find it, please....like is it near one of the other selection boxes, lower right hand side of screen, lower left hand of screen, middle bottom of screen, top right, etc., some kind of a hint like that, please?

lilflirt
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lilflirt on Oct 2, 11 1:31 PM
i am with GRANDMAB, i've clicked every inch of the gnarled tree, and nothing. have uninstalled and reinstalled. i already bought the game so guess i'm $&*#&*#!
NOT HAPPY WITH IT

iamlindy
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by iamlindy on Nov 13, 11 4:14 PM
grandmab3248 wrote:Well, even with my "computer glasses" I can't find the word play in the gnarlled "roots" not branches of the tree. Are you sure you're not thinking of Cursed Memories, Agony Creek where some of us were pretty put out because we thought we were cheated out of bonus play, because they had pretty much camoed the word bonus up in the left hand corner in a mountain, not down in among all of the other boxes where they normally put everything? I've clicked all over the screen on this game, and I can't find the bonus game. Maybe someone could say exactly which square inch, and next to exactly which thing we could find it, please....like is it near one of the other selection boxes, lower right hand side of screen, lower left hand of screen, middle bottom of screen, top right, etc., some kind of a hint like that, please?

Click on the extras then look in the dead centre of the screen and you will see the word PLAY spelled out in the twisted tree roots. I looked so hard the first few times that I missed it completely! But first click on the extras. Hope you find it now.

Go to: