bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek CE! Sept. 26, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 26, 11 5:24 PM
We have a new version of Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition available now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

-corrects the issue with the zoom-ins, as reported in the forums

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek CE! Sept. 26, 2011

[Post New]by ArtifexMundi on Sep 28, 11 11:48 AM
Hi, fishies!

Just to clarify:

Many of you reported this issue in separate forum threads, not being sure if it was indeed technical or not, e.g. there were questions if this meant the game must have been followed in exactly the same order as in the Strategy Guide.

We would like to assure you that in every of the reported situations, be it with the cork, with the flare gun, wall candelabrum, skull plate pieces, car jack etc. it was the very same technical issue which, as bfgHondo informed, is now fixed. Enigmatis never requires you to perform actions in zoom-ins in a certain order; actually the game is highly non-linear and you can even play some major parts in a different order than presented in the Strategy Guide, not being afraid of doing anything wrong.

Thank you for reporting this issue -- you can be sure we keep reading the forums carefully and your reports help us make our games better. Also, please accept our apology for this issue being present in the original game version.

Kind regards,
Artifex Mundi team

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek CE! Sept. 26, 2011

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 28, 11 12:50 PM
Will I lose my progress now if I uninstall and reinstall this new "fixed" version? I managed to finish the game using both SG and the WT, finished the bonus chapter to get to the unlimited HOG scene bonus play. If I get the new version now I don't want to start all over just to play the bonus games and extras.

I just made the mistake installing a new version of Unsolved Mys Ancient Astronauts which lost progress and have to start over (not happy) so I don't want the same situation here since I did finish the main game and just want to play the bonus part.

ETA I bought the CE on Sept 24 so must be the first unfixed version. Running W7 64 bit laptop and thanks for the widescreen display (which is why I bought it beautiful),

Edited on 09/28/2011 at 1:02:57 PM PST

Go to: