bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 4 Elements II forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 27, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to 4 Elements II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 4 Elements II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to 4 Elements II forum

[Post New]by pswift11 on Sep 29, 11 2:04 PM
BFG, I have a question, i downloaded free hour..the games shuts off when i reached chapter one. I thin shut it off, and returned, because, I hadn't used up the 60 min..and again it did the same thing, shut off at chapter one. i too was looking forward to the game.

[Post New]by kellyjay on Sep 30, 11 11:35 AM
PSWift 2-Sea Anenome,

Sometimes when you get close to the 60 minutes being up no matter what chapter or part of a chapter your in it will close. You then have to decide to buy it or not.

I bought it and have gone throug all 60 chapters it is well worth it especially if you got the first 4 elements. It will always be one of my very favorite games. The only thing I didn't care for much was the 4 element fairies. I wish we could have saved the first one.

Good Luck

Kelly Jay

johnsharon
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by johnsharon on Sep 30, 11 6:04 PM
Just want to play the game!!!!! Loved the first, waiting for 2 and will not play. I.m just fussing to anyone who will listen!!!!!

probaby221
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by probaby221 on Oct 8, 11 10:29 AM
I have the same problem when i reach chapter 1 it kicks me off..

[Post New]by honormiss on Oct 11, 11 9:34 AM
I CANT GET PASS LEVEL ONE IT GOES BLACK ON MY AND I WANT MY CREIDT BACK IF I CANT PLAY THE GAME

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 11, 11 11:25 AM
Hello everyone,

If you're still having troubles with the game crashing after installing the new build, please get in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can best assist you with this issue. Please also include a Dr. Felix report and let our reps know that you have installed the new version. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by MemaJan on Nov 10, 11 7:09 AM
I am stuck on level 41 faun at the slide puzzle. Have been for days. Could someone please help?

Edited on 11/10/2011 at 7:18:49 AM PST

Firewitch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Firewitch on Nov 11, 11 12:34 PM
I am also stuck on the slide puzzle on Level 41 Faun. Please someone help! There are 2 of us playing this game and we are both stuck on this same puzzle. Would appreciate any help provided. Thanks.

Firewitch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Firewitch on Nov 12, 11 10:10 AM
Ok, I got past level 41. The slide puzzle? You have to arrange the stones to where you have a path up the middle. I went and restarted the level and got through no problem. Oh, there is a more difficult slide puzzle in level 45. Arrange the stones to create a path up the middle. Just be patient and it will happen. Again, I had to go through the level a couple of times.

Re: 4 Elements II forum- Level 64 Slide Help

[Post New]by sasko4 on Dec 4, 11 8:18 PM
Help, I have got thru almost the whole game, but I'm really stuck on Level 64's slide puzzle. Most of the other slide puzzles had another way around them, but this one doesn't. As any one seen a "Walk through" for that last slide puzzle?

[Post New]by rburtevans on Dec 16, 11 9:06 PM
I am also having trouble with level 64 slide. I can't figure it out.

[Post New]by jamminjan62 on Mar 1, 12 7:21 PM
Add me to the list of chapter 64 slide puzzle. Infuriating, because this is my 3rd time to play this game, trying to improve my speed. I was able to do this slide puzzle the first 2 times, but just can't get it this time.

[Post New]by megadot_1936 on Apr 24, 12 10:03 PM
It's no good saying that when you come to the slide puzzle on level 41 (Faun) that you just keep trying and "it will happen" because it doesn't! I had no problem with the other slide puzzles but this one has me beat. Is there a specific explanation somewhere that tells you exactly how to do it, like in a walkthrough?

[Post New]by Marjona423 on Jun 2, 12 9:39 PM
I am having problem with the slider in level 51... Can someone help me on this one?
Thanks!

[Post New]by Rgnay924 on Feb 7, 13 8:09 PM
I downloaded the game, it says it is activated. I opened it and get to the first page and click play. It doesn't open the game, it takes me back to BigFishgames.com. I am not able to play the game I just purchased. What is going on?

[Post New]by scudleytee5 on Jun 1, 13 4:03 AM
hi friends i have a problem with the slide puzzle at levei 51 tried for days every angle can anyone help with this..scudleytee5

[Post New]by scudleytee5 on Jun 1, 13 4:10 AM
Marjona423 wrote:I am having problem with the slider in level 51... Can someone help me on this one?
Thanks!

sorry marjona423 so am i having a problem wide the slid puzzle level 51 need help with this one

[Post New]by hotspurs on Jul 9, 13 10:32 AM
Hi I am on level 45 and I seem to be stuck on the halfway mark which is the moving of the blocks I hope someone can help me this is the first time I have put a question on this subject in this forum,I look forward to your reply.

Welcome to 4 Elements II forum

[Post New]by nachtowl on Jul 13, 13 3:01 AM
I am having trouble completing Earth-Deer 36. Again I am stuck on the pipes. It is probably easy. But I do not see it.

Go to: