mazacaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by mazacaz on Jan 8, 09 11:16 AM
Does anyone know if there is going to be a walkthrough for this game Im a bit of a newbie to this type of game Ive got the controls worked out and Im gettin into the game but Im a bit of a learner so any help given will be welcome

paula331
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by paula331 on Jan 8, 09 11:30 AM
well hello mazacaz, welcome to the pond!!! I would go to Gameboomers they have great walkthru's especially for this game. Hope that helps Paula

Edited on 01/09/2009 at 4:16:30 PM PST

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 8, 09 11:36 PM
If you just do a simple internet search for the term "Syberia walkthrough" you will find one of the first links to come up is a link for Gameboomers. They have a fantastic walkthrough available right there that will take you through the game step by step.

Edited on 01/08/2009 at 11:36:49 PM PST

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Serafinos on Jan 9, 09 11:49 AM
Seems to be a pretty nice walkthrough here:

[REMOVED]

However, I've done everything up until going to the garden. She goes up to the gate, but doesn't say anything. Just rattles the door & leaves. Can't find where to use the telescope key to get in!

I BE STUCK! LOLOL'

OMG BFGAegean==== SLAPS SELF ==== I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!
Where was my BRAIN???? Obviously totally absorbed on another planet and it WILL NOT happen again!
Thanks for catching it.

BTW -- I did figure out. I was not at the "WALL" of the house/factory. I had gone down to the garden gate to the cave. LOL I'm found again. yay lol
Again, I apologize & thanks for catching my goof!

Edited on 01/09/2009 at 4:32:30 PM PST

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 9, 09 12:35 PM
Serafinos wrote:Seems to be a pretty nice walkthrough here:

Hi Serafinos,

You need to edit your post, please, and remove the link that you posted. Posting links is against the forum rules, which you can review by looking at the right-side menu under your screen name. To edit your post, simply click the edit button near the top right corner of the post.

If you wish to send the person the direct link via private message, you can do that, but posting links to the forums is prohibited.

bfgAegean
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 9, 09 4:16 PM
Hello Serafinos. I’m sorry, but I had to remove the URL that you posted here. If you’ll take a look at our FAQ page, you’ll notice that we do not allow our users to post URLs and/or links. If you have any other questions, please consult our FAQ. Thank you.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,585 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jan 9, 09 5:08 PM
This game is from 2002, so there are loads of walkthroughs on the internet.

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 10, 09 5:19 PM
As I mentioned above, Gameboomers has a fantastic walkthrough. Just do an internet search for "Syberia walkthrough Gameboomers" and it should be one of the first links to come up.

Happy gaming!

can't get boris charov down

[Post New]by sirron999 on Jan 28, 09 1:39 PM
trying to get boris down, yes don't know. all welcome to help, thank you

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

can't get boris charov down

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 28, 09 2:46 PM
sirron999 wrote:trying to get boris down, yes don't know. all welcome to help, thank you

Hi, welcome to the forums!

I found this particular puzzle rather difficult, so I realize some people may just want the short answer to it, so I will provide you with both that and the long answer. Here is how to get Boris down from the parachute:

SHORT ANSWER: Go to the shed and flip the red switch on the radio box on top. Cycle the top buttons until they show 0328. Press the button on the microphone. Kate will call Boris on his radio frequency and he will wake up.

LONG ANSWER:
Enter the crashed plane and see the cockpit instrument panel.
Turn on the power using the top left switch. The red light comes on indicating the power is on.
See the yellow light (let's call it switch A) and green light (let's call it switch B ).
Flip B switch down - the green light goes off.
Flip the metal middle switch (between light and another metal switch) at bottom right to get the green light on. The red light at top right beside the number squares also turns on.
At bottom right, flip the left (yellow) and middle (red) switches up while the right (blue) switch is down. The number squares now show 03. Make a note of this.

Now for the second part...
At top again, flip A switch down and B switch up - the green light turns on.
At bottom right, flip the left (yellow) switch down and switch the middle (red) and right (blue) switches up. The number square now show 28. Make a note of this.

Now you know the frequency number - 0328. Go to the shed and turn on the radio box at top. Enter 0328 on the buttons, then press the button on the microphone to turn it on. Kate will call Boris on his radio frequency and he will wake up.

Edited on 01/28/2009 at 2:47:31 PM PST

Go to: