Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by RCM74CHS94 on Oct 22, 10 11:15 PM
i've just finshed in the court house and need to warn sara goode and get her help with a love spell how do i do that? the only house i knock but nothing happens and there is a silouette of a woman in the window what do i need to do now? can anyone help me?

[Post New]by RCM74CHS94 on Oct 23, 10 9:20 AM
sketchygirl wrote:for some reason I am unable to put the worms next to the other ingredients around the couldren,I have uninstalled and installed twice now,and each time I open the game I am back at the couldren and still unable to use the worms ingredient. any clues anyone? I've played it through once and it was fine, is it because I am running on xp, would windows 7 be better.?

[Post New]by Bigfishbigron on Nov 10, 10 11:11 AM
I am really stuck....

Trying to find the Colonels missing document, but nothing seems to work.
I seem to have a domino missing from a puzzle, but where is it?
A missing picture for a hook?
A well that I can't do anything with.

I have a spike, tar, broom, barrel lids, key and other things.

Please help.....

Bigfishbigron.

Edited on 11/10/2010 at 11:12:13 AM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 10, 10 12:06 PM
Welcome to the pond Bigfishbigron!

I've found these steps in the Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials walkthrough that I think will help:

# Put the 5 PIANO KEYS on the keyboard.

# Place the SHEET MUSIC on the holder in the upper right.

# Click on 2 strings to swap their positions, from shortest on top to longest at the bottom. Please look at the screenshot for the solution.

# Alice’s ghost will appear and hand you the LANDSCAPE PAINTING after the puzzle has been solved.

Once you have the landscape painting you should be able to get further and eventually get another domino.

I'd definitely recommend checking out the rest of the walkthrough if you run into any further trouble. It provides step-by-step guidance and some really helpful pictures as well!

It can be found on the top of the Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials Forum page, or by clicking here.

To navigate through it quickly, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and then type in “domino,” or another relevant word.

Hope this helps and have fun!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Bigfishbigron on Nov 11, 10 9:40 AM
Hi,

Can you help?

I'm stuck in a house, when I try to leave a ghost is asking me to find the 'Colonel's Document'.
Seems I can't find a last domino or do anything with the Well.

A missing picture?

I have x3 barrel lids; tar, spike, x3 coins, broom, pole axe, key

Can't move on until I obviously do something else, but what?

Help, it's driving me mad.

[Post New]by Bigfishbigron on Nov 11, 10 9:50 AM
Thanks for your help on this one.

Just a query though, I would bet alot of money that the landscape picture was not in my inventry yesterday, but it's there now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

[Post New]by MorganDakota on Nov 20, 10 6:12 PM
Help, I am at the end and have all 32 coins and when I leave the house, I don't go anywhere!1 I am supposed to automatically go to cemetery but can't go anywhere...

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 22, 10 10:22 AM
MorganDakota wrote:Help, I am at the end and have all 32 coins and when I leave the house, I don't go anywhere!1 I am supposed to automatically go to cemetery but can't go anywhere...

Do you have the four arrowheads and the silver ribbon?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 23, 10 3:34 AM
Hi MorganDakota,

Welcome to the pond!

As vingilot mentioned you will need the silver ribbon and the four arrow heads to proceed.

You can find the silver ribbon in the dungeon on the right hand side.

You can find two arrow heads at the altar.

They will show up as four silver arrow heads in your inventory.

For more information and for screenshots, be sure to check out the complete walkthrough here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by amiedan on Dec 9, 10 5:04 PM
hi can someone help i am in the well just collected the skeleton but i dont have the waterproof board so i cant make the boat and when i go up top i cant go anywhere i am stuck .Does anyone know how to get back to tha house to get the boards thanks..

rstrr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by rstrr on Dec 13, 10 7:07 AM
could someone tell me how to get the girl out of the dungeon and find the keys to the trunk and the wooden gallows where the tree is whats up please help and need help with sugar bowl where the man needs a bag of coins thanks

[Post New]by washingtonvv on Jan 4, 11 3:15 PM
i am stuck cant find what i need to do after the trial. what am i to do.

[Post New]by icedancer31771 on Mar 11, 11 9:56 PM
Help Please, I have used coal on paper 3 different times and can't read ANY of them. Also every time I leave the game I have to start all over,whats that all about?? Thank you for any help.......icedancer

[Post New]by tazziemomojo on Mar 29, 11 4:31 PM
have you picked up the book from underneath the table infront of the desk?

[Post New]by pinkisyou on Apr 27, 11 10:58 AM
I need help,at the very begining in the cemetary the hidden ojbect scene i can't seem to find the arrow, i have tried 3 hints an still can't find it,could somebody help me please.

[Post New]by foolsmagic on May 1, 11 2:17 PM
I just bought this game yesterday but it keeps freezing and getting error messages

[Post New]by masterb1963 on May 17, 11 5:03 AM
lee7720 once you get the safe open and it shows the thing to enter code just wait and once the crow fills up it will give you the option to skip the code

[Post New]by rainy44 on May 19, 11 6:58 AM
beck77 wrote:hi guys, i am stuck on the train trying to find something to rub onto the paper on the desk to be able to see morse code message, where is it?? i have been trying to work it out for a while now.

Hi there if you go into the engine roon you will find a piece of coal on the side bench you can use this to rub on to the paper.

[Post New]by rainy44 on May 19, 11 7:15 AM
Cindylou13 wrote:
mag24111 wrote:I am stuck in the building that I guess is the court house. the judges chambers are at the top of the stairs. can't figure out what to do. I have the knob from the clock on the door but can't find a key. Not sure what else to do yet I can't leave the bldg. It won't let me. Says I need to stay to see who is arrested. HELP!

The hands of the clock become the key to the door.

How do you make them into a key though

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 19, 11 8:46 AM
Move both hands until they show midday (midnight).

Go to: