Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by doreent58 on Apr 21, 11 6:32 PM
go back to the kicthen cut another slice.Put that slice on table.Put sleeping pill on slice,then give it to dog

[Post New]by witchywoman13 on May 12, 11 6:56 AM
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where
U slice off the sausage in the basement and than add the sleepin pills to it and give it to the dog.

[Post New]by witchywoman13 on May 12, 11 6:58 AM
what do i do w the stack of papers in the library

[Post New]by shortstop60 on May 24, 11 1:50 AM
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep givin
g it sausage and am getting no where

you have to put the sleeping tablets on the meet after u have sliced it the give it to the dog

[Post New]by Cherubis on Jun 11, 11 9:27 PM
Hi fishies,
I have bought this game, Redemption Cemetary: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition, at a Target store.
I have turned on my computer's clock and disabled the screensaver as the guide suggested inside the box, however...the game keeps crashing on me and I have to start all over. This last time, a few minutes ago, it deleted EVERYTHING - even my game name. Before it has kept my player name but put me back at the very beginning.
I used to be a member of Big Fish online, had to stop because I was getting nothing else done - except make a mean Cake in Cake Mania, so when I saw that this game was done by Big Fish I had no hesitation in buying it, but this is ridiculous.
Speaking of wasting time! YIKES! I've gone through the 1st novella three times now!!!
Does anyone know how to stop this game from crashing? I have a regular PC.
Thanks,
CHerubi

asnider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by asnider on Jun 17, 11 7:17 AM
ejelliot2006 wrote:Cannot open vault,,.....followed strategy guides hint but still want work

asnider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by asnider on Jun 24, 11 8:02 AM
squirlly wrote:Hi everyone, I'm stuck on the safe in the husbands room. Can't get the safe to open.Please help.

[Post New]by dp20004 on Jun 26, 11 7:41 PM
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where
give him the sleeping pills

Edited on 06/26/2011 at 7:42:26 PM PST

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 28, 11 12:15 AM
alucard250447 wrote:where can I find the walktrouth of the curse of the raven?

jackelfish
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by jackelfish on Jul 9, 11 5:20 PM
Mistybelle_11 wrote:
breadstr449 wrote:Can anyone help me with getting the crowbar off that window sill? And the water on the floor?

USE THE KNIFE TO CUT THE CARPET IN LIVING ROOM, GO TO BASEMENT AND PUT CARPET IN WATER, THEN GO TO FATHER AND PUT WET CARPET OVER FLAMES.

jackelfish
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by jackelfish on Jul 9, 11 5:34 PM
xmombakerx wrote:P s. Gamezebo has walkthru for this game and tons of otheres.

THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE I'VE SEEN. THANK YOU!

[Post New]by anastasia14 on Sep 10, 11 3:26 PM
I am at the carousel and it wants a ticket.....went to the ticket booth and matched all the gold x's to the ticket but does not go into my inventory. So, I can not put a ticket in the carousel slot because I can't retrieve it in my inventory....it's not there. Help please. Thanks

[Post New]by Snuckums09 on Oct 2, 11 6:55 PM
I have repaired the winch motor but the switch keeps telling me I need to repair it I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and that didnt help Im getting really upset this is a Collection Edition and its giving me trouble I need help Please Thanks

[Post New]by scalla4 on Oct 21, 11 3:06 PM
Can anyone tell me where to go after you bottle up the snake? Everytime I ask for a hint it tells me to look somewhere else. I have looked in every place and don't know what to do. thanks in advance.

[Post New]by acampbell54 on Nov 6, 11 4:00 PM
I had the sausage, disappeared from my inventory. Unable to feed the dog. Please help

[Post New]by Gramcracker7 on Nov 9, 11 2:03 PM
Sausage disappeared from my inventory, too! Didn't even get to put sleeping pills on. Won't let me cut another piece, says i already have it...i'really getting frustrated with this game!!

[Post New]by Margy1234 on Nov 13, 11 6:52 PM
Same here: I fed the piranha with the first slice of sausage and now I can't cut another slice for the dog. It kept saying that "I have already got a slice of sausage". Very frustrating!

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition Novella three forum

[Post New]by madanne999 on Nov 23, 11 6:57 AM
Why didn't I get access to novella three pls

etk62
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by etk62 on Feb 6, 12 2:10 PM
i have gone threw the whole game and i'm at the end . i can't get the smelling salt to the driver to finish the game. i've tried everything i'm get irratated . can someone help me?

[Post New]by B_azzy on Feb 26, 12 8:29 AM
I can't find the belt for the dumbwaiter and I don't know how to fix the wires on the floor please help me!!!!!!!!

Go to: