Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Alf247 on Sep 8, 10 1:28 PM
I need help feeding the barking dog so I can get the key from his collar. So far the hungry Shephard has eaten 8 sleepy slices. He is not sleepy and I can not get the key before he starts barking again. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. THANK YOU for your help

Edited on 09/08/2010 at 1:35:45 PM PST

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

[Post New]by coyoteldy on Sep 13, 10 11:16 AM
loved it loved it..... I like a game that keeps you engaged and active and this does.. good story, creepy scenes, makes you think to play this.. five stars from me and I never do that!!

Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

[Post New]by MTopaz52 on Sep 13, 10 7:05 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Sep 16, 10 1:44 PM
Does the standard version just have the 3 novellas?

Also, I noticed after I finished the game that there was a strategy guide included. Do all collector's editions come with guides?

johnop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by johnop on Sep 18, 10 2:52 PM
Okay, i'm stuck at the safe have the combo,but every time I click on it ; it shuts down. What is the deal?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 19, 10 4:01 PM
johnop wrote:Okay, i'm stuck at the safe have the combo,but every time I click on it ; it shuts down. What is the deal?

I suspect you are a Mac user. Lots of Mac users having this very same problem. Please message tech support via the green envelope in the column to right of these posts. We need to let them know there is a BIG problem.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Sep 20, 10 1:35 PM
A very strange demo this is. As others have mentioned, there is a girl in a burning building and I have to fix a lighter, of which there is only one part in the demo. Then I have to shut the power down which should be gone in a burning house anyway - including solving an age old add up to 15 puzzle. I always thought in a fire every second counts.

I keep finding stuff that is of no use in the demo, try to get things that I cannot use - like the crowbar or the pulley. I found a ballerina to open a box, but did not need a second one to open the box since the demo ended before that.

Very strange and poor demo design. However, graphics and sound is good, and if you turn off logic it might even be a good game.

susan3285
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by susan3285 on Sep 20, 10 6:50 PM
There is a technical problem with the mac version. The game freezes when you reach the safe. Please correct this problem.

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Sep 29, 10 6:26 PM
FABULUOUS! One of the best creepy hidden object games I'd ever played. Great graphis, wonderful score, many hours of happy playing. I highly reccomend it.

silverink
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by silverink on Oct 7, 10 6:38 AM
This is a great game! Great graphics, atmosphere, and excellent adventure game play. The stories were pretty good also, I particularly liked the second novella and the bonus section which both had a spookier theme - those seemed most fitting to the nature of the game, in my opinion. The game had just the right level of challenge played on expert mode, and was also perfect in length. I love games like this one and hope to see more in this series!

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on Oct 13, 10 7:34 PM
nwl43 wrote:However the feeling of finding useless items is particularly pronounced in this one. I mean the house is burning down and I'm desperately searching for a clothes pin. Oh and I'm surrounded by flames, but at some point I'm going to have to repair a lighter? Not to mention replacing fuses and reattaching the wires in a fuse box in order to turn OFF the power.
Or having to find glue to repair a broken stool when there's a perfectly serviceable stool in the kitchen...?!

[Post New]by kamanni on Oct 22, 10 5:33 AM
Hey Everyone!

So far, the game is great and the the walk thru does help...However, gotta a question, I'm stuck on getting the safe open using the combination that was given...its a regular combination lock but its not working HELP!!!...

[Post New]by Commeca on Nov 9, 10 10:08 PM
Whipped right through to the "push the down button on the dumbwaiter" action. All I get is a message that "nothing is happening when I push this button." I knew that. This game froze on me when I bought the first version but at least it was MUCH later in the game.

Frankly, I've had it with Collectors Editions. This is the third one that has just stopped dead on me. The cursor moves but nothing else does.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 11, 10 8:40 PM
Excellent game! Art was beautiful, great IHOG with dark, spooky atmosphere. This was like getting four games in one and well worth the money for the CE.

MauLoa
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by MauLoa on Nov 15, 10 9:59 PM
5 minutes into the demo and i wanted to buy already, sat waiting for the last bit of download........eeeeekk!..........i'll be back in approx 4-6 hours lol

Dochilda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

a knife disappears too early!

[Post New]by Dochilda on Nov 19, 10 8:28 PM
wait for the scissors . . .
parmaviola wrote:After cutting a carpet there is no knife in an inventory and its needed to cut a ribbon later on What to do?

Mr_Krabs
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Krabs on Nov 24, 10 7:51 PM
I've just finished playing the Mac version and really enjoyed it! I love horror but I'm also a bit of a wimp, so I found the spooky bits a lot of fun and not enough to really creep me out. Just enough puzzles to balance out the hidden object scenes, which is what I like.

Now I'm going to go away and download "Dire Grove"!

[Post New]by puppyshack200 on Dec 28, 10 12:57 AM
I just love this game everything about it is fun just as fun as dire grove was would like to see more to these two games or something like it.Yea you hit those points that can be hard to figure out but than you can stop for a while and return back to were you left off.Like right now i have to figure out how to pull the panel off in Kathrine room for rememption cemetery.I theres any tips from any one please,please would you share w/me
thanks puppyshack200

[Post New]by joeynjessie on Jan 8, 11 2:09 PM
[b] i cannot wait for the second part!!! it was a good game!!!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Jan 16, 11 2:36 PM
When this game first came out I hated it and I wandered around aimlessly and lost...couldn't even get to the first Hidden object scene at the shed that helped me find the other half of the name plate that allowed the Father's soul to speak to me. WELL I hated it I spent an entire 45 minutes wandering aimlessly around the first area of the grave yard clicking on the girl's picture looking at the raven indentation on some grave/crypt thing and staring at the lock on the gate and decided I HATED the game. I must be getting better at these IHOGs because since I have a new computer I was able to demo it again without the game recognizing my profile and I LOVED it and I wanted to buy the CE to see what the extra game play was like. I made it to the first house and as far as the demo would allow you to go in 45 minutes and just "ate it up" so to speak! It's great! Love the graphics and everything and I didn't need any help from the walkthrough at all so far...I have the walkthrough open just incase....even though I have the CE you just NEVER KNOW after the 13th skull strategy guide I'm a little leary of these strategy guides being of any value! LOL!
So, anyway it's a buy for me NOW and I'm off to play and looking forward to it! I was fully intending to buy the SE for the GAMEOFTHEYEAR sale but somehow they suckered me into buying the CE.

PS: I just finished playing the game and the Strategy guide was excellent and the extra game play was so much fun! Glad I got the CE on this particular game because you got to go into the town that was locked beyond the gates! Very cool game!

Edited on 01/17/2011 at 6:26:13 AM PST

Go to: