Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by medonnar on Nov 7, 13 3:43 PM
stonefox87 wrote:This game is very glitchy...I just paid to unlock the full version on my Kindle fire because I liked the demo. However, there are issues with the graphics. There are random squares that flash all over the screen constantly and it is extremely annoying and distracting. Also, when in HO scenes, the search list flashes and fades in and out. Is any one else having these issues?! Is there a way to fix it?

I have the same issues on my kindle fire.

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Fishpole on Dec 1, 13 1:59 PM
I too have problems getting the 'safe' open. Everything else worked just fine up until that point. I have tried opening it clockwise and counter-clockwise and neither worked and then to TOP it off the hint button had the cheekiness to tell me there was nothing more to be done in that location! Now I'm stuck with a snake that I can't release and move forward in the game. So I started ALL over, under a different player name, going by the SG step by step to make sure that I didn't miss anything. Got to the 'safe'......same thing happened! Customer Service did give me a Game Credit for this game (thankfully) But what I want to know is.....Has anyone out there passed this point and HOW did you do it? Considering the age of the game and the trouble that a lot of people are having with this, I'm surprised that the Developers haven't looked into this yet and tried to fix it, maybe with a 'skip' option or something.

Go to: