Re:Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by thumchoontat on Sep 22, 11 12:24 AM
First you have to make the hidden folder and files visible.
To make the hidden folder visible rganize=>folder&search option=>wiew=>Show hidden files ,folder & drives.

Next, go to (C drive=>Users=>[your computer's name]=> open the folder Application data/App Data=> open the folder Roaming=>Open the folder :Big fish game=>Delete the folder named: Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition=>reinstall the game.

Good luck, I hpoe it works........

banor
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by banor on Oct 3, 11 8:54 AM
I had read so many great things I was excited to play - but I have to admit I kept getting lost and the strategy guide did not help me find my way back. I wish games with this many "miles" would have a map - so I have to admit I was a little disappointed - then when it came to the bonus round I got even more frustrated trying to find my way around. Maybe I am just too old and my sneakers are worn out So a good game but a little frustrating

[Post New]by Stormyeve on Nov 25, 11 3:14 PM
Help please.I am very early on...when I opened the lions eye, it was a picture of an orange, not the glowing disc it says in the walk through so now I don't know how to proceed. Is this a change from the previous version? Is there a walk through that is in sync with what is going on here? Please help..I am stuck! Thanks

Re: iPad version having issues getting net pls help :(

[Post New]by Projecteast on Jan 3, 12 3:57 AM
Hi, I've looked all over forums and YouTube videos. I can't get the net in the library. The iPad version does not have a zoom in option and I've been stuck in the library. Can someone help? Is it somewhere different on the iPad version? I've even tried doing the zoom and pinch method that we use on the iPad and that doesn't seem to work. Super frustrated.

[Post New]by miss_y on Apr 19, 12 10:43 AM
I am replaying the game and the dark shadows did not disappear after the magic scroll and puzzle? I can't move foward into town.

[Post New]by Gretta4God on Sep 12, 12 2:06 PM
I am just starting to play this game now. I know it is going to be great I love the other two. I will come in for help when needed for sure.

[Post New]by Inno28 on Oct 22, 12 9:54 PM
hey everyone. if the blue lantern isn't on the right side of the screen just after you go straight to the town, (in chapter three I think) is it normal?

[Post New]by Sparklemore on Jun 27, 13 6:37 AM
I've searched the walkthrough and it shows the collection of 2 of the 3 stone disks but I can only find 2 in the game! I get one when I combine the 3 wedges and one on the monolith but can't find a 3rd. Where is it???

Go to: