Re:Post any Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® technical issues here only

[Post New]by Shyamilu on Oct 12, 11 5:59 AM
I have the issue with the missing text. I bought the game from Bigfish directly. Spent $15 on the collectors edition.

I sent a query to customer support 6 days ago and a follow up reminder two days ago. I still have not received any response.

Feeling a bit ripped off and annoyed at this point.

Also having trouble with the game crashing

[Post New]by triny123 on Oct 22, 11 11:24 AM
Hi big fish lovers,

I also am having a problem with this game crashing, I get up to the garden to color the guy in the picture and then the game crashes, and turns the computer off. I tried twice to restart the game, but to no avail, I had no trouble with the demo, so I bought the game. I hope they come out with a fix for this, because so far, up until this problem, its a great game.

[Post New]by tanyak1962 on Oct 23, 11 10:12 PM
It keeps crashing no matter how many times I delete the game the reload. It plays then crashes and does not save the game! 9.99!

[Post New]by flemingbe on Mar 8, 12 12:13 AM
I just updated my iPad 2 with OS 5.1. I bought the game Drawn: Dark Flight full HD version shortly after and installed it, but it won't open. Is this game compatible with OS 5.1?

[Post New]by ElderGamer on Mar 25, 12 5:18 PM
I played the "regular" version for the one-hour trial (BigFish) and liked it so much I decided to purchase the Collector's Edition (also from BigFish).

It plays okay but the hints and clues are stuck on the little sailor guy on the island.

I made it into the Windmill Gardener part before having to ask for a hint -- but all that ever comes up is the "Land Ho" hint (about looking behind the bushes on the island). Doesn't matter if I click on the portrait or the hint button. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the hints are STILL stuck at the same point..

HELP!

Barbara (GrannyGamer)

Edited on 03/25/2012 at 9:46:04 PM PST

Resolution Solution

[Post New]by Britty_the_Gamer on Apr 27, 12 5:34 AM
So I was having the same problem as many of you with the resolution problem; I couldn't see the bottom of the screen and a lot of it was cut off. I tried resetting the resolution but that wasn't the problem. My resolution was fine...

Windows 7 Users

- You can either right click your desktop (the easy way) and clicking on *screen resolution or you can go through all that nonsense by going to control panel and so on.

(I know I said it had nothing to do with the resolution, but bear with me)

- Then go to Make text and other items larger or smaller link

- Check Smaller - 100% and check apply

Now you're ready to PLAY!

Try this out and see if it works for you guys, I hope it does!

HAVE FUN & HAPPY GAMING

Edited on 04/27/2012 at 5:35:18 AM PST

[Post New]by ladylove822 on Oct 14, 14 11:52 AM
Ive also been having problems with the violin level, constant crashes no matter how many times its uninstalled and re-installed. could someone please fix this?? I've tried contacting customer support and no one is helping. PLEASE FIX MY FAVORITE GAME!

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 11:53:38 AM PST

Go to: