lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 18, 12 11:23 AM

Edited on 06/20/2012 at 7:10:04 AM PST

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies

[Post New]by Investigatrix on Nov 1, 12 3:47 PM
For some reason my game is not pausing where I left off (one time it was my fault for not playing on Google Chrome, I guess.) Anyway, I have to keep backtracking. I am never going to finish this game in my lifetime!

tessalu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by tessalu on Mar 24, 14 8:46 PM
Everything I don't like in a HOG. Too many "tasks" and not enough direction. I hate having to refer to the strategy guide or walkthroughs every five minutes so I can progress. Also, my game got stuck on level 2 AFTER I did everything, AFTER the secretary came out - it just would not go on and believe you me, I kept checking to see if I had missed anything, but I hadn't. Annoying.....Plus I hatey-hate-hate having to keep running back and forth from scene to scene. The graphics are great and I can see why most are happy with this game. It just shows how far gaming has progressed. I just don't know if I want to finish this one or not - I'm thinking NOT right now.

Go to: