enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Jun 5, 11 7:00 PM
this has got to be the worst all time **** ever or even worst all time game ever.....i used more hints to get out of this game faster then i have used in all the games i have ever played....OMGOMGOMG...Run...dont play this....this story line is cool but the execution was the very worst....

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Jul 9, 11 3:33 PM
I only just got around to playing this, and now wonder why I ever bought it. Aside from the tiny, or even partial objects to find, and the stupid photo-shoot scenes (which hang up sometimes) the game isn't as bad as some I've played. But there is no option to skip any of the mini-games, and the Credits at the end go on FOREVER, which you also can't skip. You finish the game, and you can't shut the darn thing down! Pity they don't put a "caution" in the Demo.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 5, 12 7:13 AM
A littler bit fuzzy around the edges, but the game was a good game to play, nice story line.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Apr 24, 12 8:58 AM
Although this game is not my favorite type of game it is one worth trying for yourself dispite the bad comments given it by some. If HO puzzles are your cup of tea you will be very happy with it .Another plus for you is each one has a twist on the way you find the requested objects. If, like me, you are more about the storyline and adventure, it might not hold your interest for long. I found it strange anyone would be offended by the subject material as it does not play a key role in the game; it is clearly a HO puzzle game.

Go to: