what do u do with these heart

[Post New]by PepsinVa on Nov 30, 08 12:57 PM
all the rock in the brain are so jumbled up well any ways i have these hearts but not sure where they are suppose to go have went to last floor in elevator and i have tried every heart in the heart shaped hole and nothing happens can some one please tell me what to do thanks ever so much Mandy

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 1:06 PM
septembercamaro wrote:Having trouble finding dirigible. Please help. Where the trunk is
Welcome to the Fish Pond. It in the far upper left corner, very pale in color. good luck

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 1:13 PM
disneyfanz04 wrote:Can someone tell me where to get the crowbar? I think that is what I need to open the floor board and get another eye, not sure what to do with them. I am stuck on the porch and can't go anywhere else.
Welcome to the Fish Pond. The crowbar is under the chair in front of the fireplace. You need 3 eyes to solve the door puzzle to get into the kitchen.
....On the left side of the porch is a HO sparkly area in the trunk. You'll find a brick there to use to break the window to get into the house. Good Luck

rescuefire
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by rescuefire on Nov 30, 08 2:52 PM
Finally finished the game! What fun!! Great ending too The only puzzles I couldn't solve and had to skip were the whack-a-troll and the final puzzle. UGH I couldn't get that final puzzle fer nuttin' but until I skipped it I didn't know it was the final puzzle.

I had that shovel in my inventory forever! Finally asked for a hint with the shovel and DUH I musta walked over that spot 100 times. Thanks to all who put hints on here and to Liz's pictures, great helpers!

[Post New]by thumper21791 on Nov 30, 08 3:13 PM
oh i've walked away......for today that is! lmao!!

Edited on 11/30/2008 at 3:13:43 PM PST

[Post New]by sloshbg on Nov 30, 08 7:06 PM
Greatest game played in a long, long time! I loved it. We need more games like this one. I skipped a few puzzles when I played with my nephew, but second time around, did all of them (expect the whack-a-troll...what a pain in the you-know-what)

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 30, 08 7:57 PM
Not to worry, we'll get you going again. The boards on the front porch window don't come off so forget about them. You're not ready for the well just yet, but close, and the skeleton panel is one of the last things you'll do.

Use the shovel to dig by the X just past the garden gate (before the cemetary)

Use your tape to get the dumbwaiter to work upstairs in the gingerbread house.

Did you get the phone to work in the toy store yet? It opens a door right by the phone that will solve a lot of your questions.

[Post New]by diannemmortel on Nov 30, 08 8:03 PM
farside64 wrote:I can't get the key from the cat and I'm very annoyed at this point, this game is raising my blood pressure, lol. Myrt.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 30, 08 10:40 PM
goldenrodfarm wrote:I am having continued problems with the game, I have checked requirements and I have more then enough, I uninstalled and reinstalled several times but my original game is stalled, when I click on play it goes to a black screen where the ghost either says "don't go, finding the secret passage is just the beginning" or says "don't go please purchase this game". My account says the game is purchased. I started from the beginning again and when I found the secret passage the new game froze in the same place and does the same thing. Customer service hasn't yet got around to my email of several days ago.

Most people who did the preview and then decided to purchase the game have been having problems getting it to run with what they have already accomplished. I am afraid you may have to uninstall and then reinstall the game. This is just my thought on this . . . the tech support guys will be back in their offices on Monday and you might want to put in a ticket for them to assist.

Edited on 11/30/2008 at 10:42:05 PM PST

[Post New]by tinkerbell4204 on Dec 1, 08 1:04 AM
OK i have read and read and read the forum over the sun and moon and i have gotten both signs in the book but it still isn't working. I also can't find the shears to cut the over growth. Also i am out of puzzles i have gotten the key from the cat and the kitchen stuff but not the rose and nothing else is glimmering. Any help is great thanks

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 1, 08 1:25 AM
Hi Tinkerbell and welcome to the pond!

This walkthrough may help you get through some of the more confusing areas. The crime journal will hold the solution to the sun/moon puzzle once you find some of the other items. The walkthrough will help you get through it. Good Luck!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page

[Post New]by kattersmek on Dec 1, 08 2:37 AM
ok i put the record on the record player what am i suppose to do now?????????? i am stuck i already did the book thing and i dont know where to go now either back up in the attic or back where the books are or in the hallway.........where do i go how do i get out of here pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me escape victor!!!!!!!

larkwm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by larkwm on Dec 1, 08 5:15 AM
I just finished great game!! thanks for the help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 1, 08 8:15 AM
maruat wrote:m stuck at the fuse box....why is the numbers not working....plzzzzz helppppppp........

Hi Maruat- welcome to the forums!

After you have entered the code, you need to push the third button to open the box

[Post New]by dollypenny on Dec 1, 08 8:36 AM
This is my first post, so sorry in advance if it is in the wrong place. I have just finished MCF Ravenhearst 2 and I just wanted to say IT ROCKS! The only thing is, I feel gutted now because I wanted it to go on for ever! Thanks you guys x

[Post New]by maruat on Dec 1, 08 8:46 AM
thnx prpldva for the reply...but i've done dat and its not working...the num i've got is 5392 and its not working and i cant get to the next level,plz help me again....

Go to: