Library and the Theater

Re:Library and the Theater

[Post New]by kitkat25704 on Nov 8, 09 3:33 PM
How do I get to the Library and Threater?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 9, 09 3:09 PM
kenconk wrote:I recorded it, and had my software play it in reverse...
It sounds like Victor or his father might have recorded it.
It doesn't make much sense right now...
"The concept of moving between every (or memory?) moment is much the same as moving between two poison spikes. One must go forward in reverse."

It was a little disappointing... not at all like "Stairway to Heaven"

If you play the vinyl record on the gramophone and record it on your computer and play it backwards it says:

“The concept of moving between two moments is much the same as moving between two points in space. One must go forward in reverse.”

It can be a clue for how to work the final puzzle. The one with 17 numbers on the dial.

When you have an odd number of spaces between a number and the next number in the sequence you have to bring the number around from the front and through the other numbers that are already in order. One must go forward in reverse.

Also at the end of the game Victor escapes to the past by setting the machine to the date of 1895, so he is also going forward or escaping in reverse by going back in time.

I need helppp

[Post New]by missmarya18 on Nov 9, 09 8:08 PM
where do u get the machine belt to sharpen the knife in the basement i opened of the shcool house i believe
i lvoe this game
please
help
mary

[Post New]by sgbelo on Nov 19, 09 5:48 AM
I have already boke the boards in the window, how do I break the window to get out?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 19, 09 5:49 AM
You are out. You should see the top of a ladder at the bottom of the window. Click on that to leave.

[Post New]by rebecca_forren on Dec 2, 09 4:49 PM
I'm stuck figured out the book shelf and got an axe just dont know where to go from there can some one help? I've read about Victors room but cant go anywhere but the attic, theater, and library. What have I missed my inventory is a damp rag and an axe. Great game but would be impossible without help Becky

[Post New]by sandarella5 on Dec 2, 09 6:13 PM
I can't figure out how to do the books in the library .. I' stuck

[Post New]by rebecca_forren on Dec 2, 09 6:45 PM
I'm stuck figured out the book shelf and got an axe just dont know where to go from there can some one help? I've read about Victors room but cant go anywhere but the attic, theater, and library. What have I missed my inventory is a damp rag and an axe. Great game but would be impossible without help Becky

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 2, 09 8:44 PM
rebecca_forren wrote:I'm stuck figured out the book shelf and got an axe just dont know where to go from there can some one help? I've read about Victors room but cant go anywhere but the attic, theater, and library. What have I missed my inventory is a damp rag and an axe. Great game but would be impossible without help Becky

Use the axe to chop through the boards on the window in the theater room. Then go out the window by the ladder on the right of the outside of the window.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 2, 09 8:47 PM
sandarella5 wrote:I can't figure out how to do the books in the library .. I' stuck
The second row of books go in this order from left to right.

Roman numeral I in a circle
Triangle
X
Spiral
R
Circle with dot
P
Diamond with dot

Good luck!

Libera13
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Libera13 on Dec 5, 09 2:27 PM
I've finished the game once again and while comparing the library and theatre in RTR I've noticed that these are not the right locations of the rooms comparing to first Ravenhearst Next to the theatre, there is the Music Room, not the library... Inconsistent "game-doing" or "rebuilt" room by troubled spirit?

[Post New]by Brillogameplayer on Dec 20, 09 5:02 PM
cant get the books to move

[Post New]by hazard21 on Dec 30, 09 9:40 PM
I am stuck in Victor's cottage trying to open the chest with peacock picture. Can anyone help me get it open. Have tried and tried but cannot get picture to look like a peacock. Help please

[Post New]by abbybuss on Jan 6, 10 9:19 PM
I've been to the theater and the library, and I tried to get the books in order. I just can't find the axe. I only have a damp cloth in my inventory, so I know I can't get out of the theater or the library. I'm desperate!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 8, 10 7:18 AM
abbybuss wrote:I've been to the theater and the library, and I tried to get the books in order. I just can't find the axe. I only have a damp cloth in my inventory, so I know I can't get out of the theater or the library. I'm desperate!

You need to put the books on the lower shelf in this order:
I in a circle, Triangle, X, 3, Spiral, R, Circle with dot, P, Diamond with dot.
Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 8, 10 7:19 AM
hazard21 wrote:I am stuck in Victor's cottage trying to open the chest with peacock picture. Can anyone help me get it open. Have tried and tried but cannot get picture to look like a peacock. Help please

Peacock puzzle –
Click the top left star 3 times then the lower right star three times. Good luck.

[Post New]by JamminJudy on Feb 6, 10 5:03 PM
prpldva wrote:It's been the same each time I've played and it seems you only need to worry about the bottom shelf
Here they are from left to right

Capitol I in a circle
Triangle
X
curlyque
R
circle with a dot
Looks like a backwards C with a vertical line
Diamond with a dot in it

[Post New]by JamminJudy on Feb 6, 10 5:04 PM
Thank you Karenso!!!! Do you have the top shelf books?

Library and the Theater

[Post New]by luciela on Mar 6, 10 1:13 PM
[i][b]
bfgErie wrote:A bookshelf of codes, if all were told.
Might make more sense if you watch a film quite old.

J92205
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by J92205 on Mar 22, 10 12:30 PM
ok i got the axe and putty knife and dont know what to do with them..i found the record and put it in the record player thingy...I dont know how to get outta here i'm where the film porjector and the library is and anyone help me please.

Go to: