Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull!

[Post New]by amiralou on Jan 23, 12 7:28 AM
wow, nevermind, couldnt get my cursor on the right spot the first 15 times i tried...oh well got it now

[Post New]by Mariam_Mostafa on Jan 27, 12 5:31 AM
I can't access the games it needs a key and a name can anyone help

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 27, 12 4:17 PM
Mariam_Mostafa wrote:I can't access the games it needs a key and a name can anyone help

Hi Mariam_Mostafa! Welcome to the forums!

Are you saying you can't get into the game 13th Skull? I'm not aware of it requiring a key, although it does ask for a player name at the main menu page. Have you purchased the game? Or are you trying to play the demo? Sorry, but I'm not quite sure what's happening, can you provide a bit more info?

[Post New]by rosebabb on Jan 31, 12 1:44 AM
how can i get on the ship

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 1, 12 12:57 AM
Hi rosebabb,

If you are playing the Standard Edition of this game, and not the Collector's Edition, you won't actually be able to get on the ship. This is a bonus chapter only included in the CE version.

If you'd like to play the CE version, you could go ahead and purchase it on our website. Afterwards, get in touch with our Customer Support and they'll go ahead and refund you for your Standard Edition purchase. Keep in mind, this will require you to start over as save data is not transferrable.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Edited on 02/18/2012 at 4:12:01 PM PST

[Post New]by 4Nattitude on Feb 2, 12 10:01 AM
armadillogirl wrote:I'm having trouble trying to trim the weeds around the manor. I have garden shears. I am clicking with the clippers everywhere on the side of the manor close to the fountain and having no luck. Am I clipping in the wrong place?

You have to go to the flower bush and cut the flowers.
Now we get to the part where I am stuck. The flowers grow back at different intervals and no matter how fast I cut them it is never fast enough. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by hubriz on Feb 2, 12 3:23 PM
Hey there! I'm in front of the sitting room door trying to listen to the conversation of Sara but I cant do it because I'm trying to do the listening with one of the goblets I have. I've checked the previous posts, everyone says I need to do the listening with a "glass". Is it a specific glass or can I do it with one of those goblets in my inventory? I'll appreciate if you can help, please!

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Feb 2, 12 11:35 PM
You need a glass to listen you have to play a hidden object game in the attic to receive the glass, how the heck you are trying to listen with a goblet is beyond me LOL.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 4, 12 5:50 PM
hubriz wrote:Hey there! I'm in front of the sitting room door trying to listen to the conversation of Sara but I cant do it because I'm trying to do the listening with one of the goblets I have. I've checked the previous posts, everyone says I need to do the listening with a "glass". Is it a specific glass or can I do it with one of those goblets in my inventory? I'll appreciate if you can help, please!

I think you've gotten a little too far ahead of yourself. Why don't you try using those goblets first, then worry about using/finding the glass.

[Post New]by sandy126 on Feb 18, 12 2:33 PM
i cant get to the ship

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Feb 19, 12 12:26 AM
That might be because you are playing the standard edition and not the collectors edition I'm afraid your game as ended it is a mistake in the standard edition that makes you believe the game still carries on.

[Post New]by SmurfDaddy77 on Feb 19, 12 2:45 PM
The best way to beat Vinton at his game of checkers is to 1) never move your king line [line of pieces closest to you], 2) don't be afraid to lose a piece or two... 3) get at least one kinged piece so you can move freely. take his pieces from behind, but when he has all his pieces at your king line and can make no more moves, you win.

[Post New]by SmurfDaddy77 on Feb 19, 12 2:53 PM
Ok, i beat the game, and watched the entire credits roll, great nicknames by the way... and i got to the end and saw the hints on the easter eggs.

The musical staff, notes are (of course) B F G, but i play them on the piano and nothing.

Then there is the clue "Egnulp Eht Knis", which of course is just Plunge The Sink written backwards, however, there is no selectable sink to be found once i have the plunger.

Is it my game? Is it i have not found right area? What is supposed to happen?

- One Confused Smurf....

[Post New]by aleishabunton08 on Feb 25, 12 4:45 PM
Hi I am stuck in the coffin where you have to enter the dates, birth, death, fire and re-build i have all the dates and have entered them and it won't unlock what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by llmmcc456 on Mar 12, 12 7:59 PM
cant get the fourth key for the grave yard

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 14, 12 1:47 AM
llmmcc456 wrote:cant get the fourth key for the grave yard

Check out the helpful thread "13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS". It's on the first page of this forum, marked with a yellow sticky note. The answer to your question and others on this page are in there. Also, you are in the walkthrough thread, if you go to the first page of this thread you will find a link to the walkthrough, which also has the location of all keys.

[Post New]by Ambi1975 on Mar 27, 12 8:21 AM
How are the keys suppose to turn
To get into the grave yard??? I feel so dumb! I see the shapes, but nothing is clicking!

[Post New]by shelldjmelody on Mar 28, 12 2:20 AM
I need help, i've just finished the part when the family gets pulled into the water and am now up to the bonus chapter but i can't move towards the pirate ship. HELP...

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Mar 28, 12 5:56 AM
Are you playing the standard edition? if you are you can't get on the ship you can only carry on the bonus round if you have the Collectors Edition Sorry.

[Post New]by shelldjmelody on Mar 30, 12 2:04 AM
awww man how do i get the collector's edition?

Go to: