Re:Welcome to Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus forum

[Post New]by Pomerantzen on Sep 21, 11 5:20 AM
I have supplied my statues with everything except for Athena. Shouldn't she be holding an owl? If so, where is the owl? I have looked back to the beginning at the pier but cannot find one.

[Post New]by Pomerantzen on Sep 24, 11 4:24 PM
stevo2 wrote:I can't find the trident. I have all the other items for the statues and the only "yellow" location is the one with all the statues. I have the pliers, which I guess you need once you know where the trident. is.
Any help?
Back to Pier, turn right. Trident tied to fence. Snip free with pliers.

[Post New]by Pomerantzen on Sep 24, 11 4:25 PM
Pomerantzen wrote:I have supplied my statues with everything except for Athena. Shouldn't she be holding an owl? If so, where is the owl? I have looked back to the beginning at the pier but cannot find one.
Never mind. I found the owl in a crate on the left side of the pier.

[Post New]by itandme on Sep 25, 11 4:32 PM
silverwolf601 wrote:Only have two more white circles left, but how do I move to white circle from yellow or gray one.

[Post New]by mickmock on Sep 26, 11 5:21 AM
Can anyone help me? I can only find 4golden apples.

help this is driving me mad!!

[Post New]by Dessiebe on Oct 2, 11 1:41 PM
I am stuck at the rowing boat (Iat the crossing point to the beach,) i have the oars but i cannot get them to connect with hte rowing boat and there is no other area hilighted for me to undertake any activity!! I have completed everything to this point having seen the yacht from the lookout, found the handcuffs and oars,,,but now stuck without being able to use them or go anywhere else.....what am i missing?

[Post New]by Pomerantzen on Oct 2, 11 9:21 PM
I am on my second go round of this game. it is delightful but I now have a problem i have not heard of before. I made a mistake when placing the next to last apple and now I cannot remove the apples so that I can place them correctly. I have tried breaking up the solar energy line by removing the eye and the shield, doesn't work. I have tried clicking, begging, praying, no go. Pray tell, how do I get them OFF the wall ?

rjb107
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rjb107 on Nov 22, 11 4:05 PM
annay301 wrote:I need to build a ladder but i'm limited to areas and cannot find nails. Stuck., please help.

[Post New]by chicmomma71 on Feb 13, 12 11:50 AM
Please help, I am stuck on the part where the statue needs the bow, I can't find the bow anywhere. any help please?

[Post New]by bigdawg61 on Mar 11, 12 2:39 PM
I have the date off ID card and can't open three ring gate, not sure what is wrong please help

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 2:57:33 PM PST

[Post New]by bigdawg61 on Mar 11, 12 2:49 PM
The bow has a Greek flag hanging from it you need a wrench to get it down it hangsup on the terrace outside your room

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 3:00:25 PM PST

[Post New]by jholder123 on Mar 17, 12 1:10 PM
I am at the door of the upper villa. I can not figure out how to get the door open to get in to the satellite phone. And I can't figure out the purpose of the 5 golden apples. Please help ...

[Post New]by Totus_Tuus on May 26, 12 6:23 PM
You stick them in the apple shaped places in the wall.

[Post New]by grnione on May 29, 12 5:38 PM
Please help, I know I need to open the safe on the boat, but it will not let me see how. The arrow points to the safe but there is no way for me to set the dials. What am I doing wrong?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 29, 12 6:39 PM
grnione wrote:Please help, I know I need to open the safe on the boat, but it will not let me see how. The arrow points to the safe but there is no way for me to set the dials. What am I doing wrong?

You need a postcard with 3 ladies on it with arms pointing. If you do not have the postcard yet, you cannot open the safe at this time.

If you have the postcard,

Spoiler!
Highlight to read between smilies
Click the postcard on the safe. That should give you a close-up of the safe so you can set the dials.

[Post New]by magicmunchkin on Oct 4, 12 2:00 AM
I finished the game with all of the tiles was frustrated finding the last 2 i needed until reading some of your posts
Thank You to everyone that posted answers and to everyone that posted questions to be answered

Go to: