sudsysuzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Fool

[Post New]by sudsysuzy on Apr 6, 11 5:22 PM
For me, this was just a so-so game. Mini-games were very good but the general play was boring and obvious. Good graphics, mediocre music. Some good zingers, especially from the Princess. But for the most part, predictable .Didn't even finish the demo.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Apr 6, 11 8:01 PM
I enjoyed this game a lot. Even though the gameplay was like other games it was very different. This game was more adventure and puzzle solving than hidden object but I liked that. It was so refreshing to see new puzzles and new ways to look for hidden objects. And on top of all that the game is bright and cheery not gloomy and doomy. I liked that.

All the different features in the game made it well worth the money. I had to skip 2 or 3 of the puzzles because I didn't want to spend too much time on them. The video solutions were useless to me. When I play it again I will work those puzzles out properly.

I thought the characters were just too funny, especially the blacksmith with his poem. And I thought the ending was fitting. You tell him princess.

I know the name of the game is The Fool but I am not quite sure the Fool was a fool. He seemed more like a genius to me. He sure was smart enough to figure out how to get what he wanted.

I give this game

[Post New]by nursepammyj on Apr 6, 11 11:14 PM
I really enjoyed this game...no technical problems, had to check the walkthrough once, (because I was a dummy!) and skipped a couple of games, only because I became frustrated and wanted to move on. Would have enjoyed playing for a couple more hours, hated to see it end.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Apr 7, 11 1:32 PM
Brilliant game! One of the most creative I've seen in ages. The mini-games were so new and engaging - and some were hard! I was completely absorbed in this game - the plot was hysterical and the artwork was beautiful. This is one of my all time favorites. And no sparkling/flashing/spinning/jumping/flaming cursors, journals, or hint buttons!!!

Absolutely

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Apr 8, 11 4:45 AM
Played the demo for 20 minutes but just couldn't get into this game. One problem, as reported by other posters, was that the game does not fill my wide screen monitor. I do appreciate the fact that the devs have taken notice and will correct in future games. Will try the demo again in a few days to see if I can get more interested in this game.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Apr 8, 11 8:03 AM
Absolutely loved this game and enjoyed every minute of game play. Kudo's to the developers and thank you!

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Apr 8, 11 9:16 AM
I really enjoyed this game, I even took a long break from playing it to make it last. It would have been nice if the last chapter was longer though, IMO.

jjj13
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by jjj13 on Apr 8, 11 11:29 AM
Loved this game. Lots of great puzzles (which weren't frustrating to solve)! Also loved the humour in the game. Great value for money.

tinliz48
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by tinliz48 on Apr 8, 11 1:26 PM
Loved this game. Not too hard, not too soft (!?!) but just right, for me at least. The hidden object scenes were not obvious but didn't really need a hint either. Don't know about the music as I turned it down as I usually do. Loved the story line. Really the only issue I have is that the game was far too short. Maybe it just seemed short because it wasn't terribly difficult? To sum up - Good story line, not too hard, short.

Beingknown
Salmon
Salmon
2,670 Posts

[Post New]by Beingknown on Apr 8, 11 5:29 PM
This is an amusing, interesting and clever game, with an entertainingly fresh, tongue-in-cheek storyline. When the princess said, ”You have eyes like my hamster. I love hamster eyes.” I knew this was a game I’d enjoy. The graphics are crisp and beautiful, the hidden object scenes are clear and bright, and for a fun twist, the hidden objects themselves sometimes require manipulation before they can be collected. The puzzles are enjoyable and logical. Overall, a very good game for its genre. I’ll give it an 8 out of 10 for originality, humor and entertainment value.

janet070
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by janet070 on Apr 8, 11 5:54 PM
This was a delightful game.I didn't want it to end.

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Apr 8, 11 6:16 PM
Loved it! Good story!! All the way through..Long game as well for not being a CE, mini games..had to think I say a great buy!! indypeg57

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by majicbird on Apr 9, 11 11:38 AM
I really loved the demo, and I'm hoping the entire game will last a little while. Humorous, and just enough different from all the other hidden object games to make it enjoyable!

[Post New]by Hairteach on Apr 9, 11 6:13 PM
Absolutely love this game! Can't say enough about it! The graphics, the story, the music, top notch! Some of the most original minigames I have seen in a long time. This game developer is one to watch! Thanks BFG! Very happy w/ this purchase.

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Apr 10, 11 5:20 PM
I'm thoroughly enjoying this game. Some of the minigames have stumped me for a long time -- which just makes the game better!

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Apr 12, 11 2:49 PM
I didn't buy this game when it first came out, but was bored for something to do while my satellite was out, so I bought it, and I'm glad I did. What a fun game it turned out to be! The graphics were great, the ****'s on the easy side, and lots of mini games to play. I thoroughly enjoyed this game and if you haven't tried it, give it a shot. I think you'll like it, too! Another good one, Big Fish! Thanks!

drgnstrm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by drgnstrm on Apr 12, 11 6:39 PM
I enjoyed the game but it was to short

[Post New]by erinpiper on Apr 13, 11 3:12 AM
Tried this game tonight when I couldn't sleep - just midnight now here in Hawaii. This one is NOT worth tme or money - couldn't get into it at all. Used up most of my free time and hated all the back and forth to find different things - then go ack a 2nd or 3rd time to use the object. Boring and silly is my take on this one - save your money~

Icky_Etardo
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Icky_Etardo on Apr 13, 11 9:22 AM
I've played a few other games since purchasing this one---Awakening/Moonfell Wood, and Adventures of Robinson Crusoe (same developer) and while I've enjoyed those games, I still think this one was more fun. If you don't skip the puzzles the game is reasonably long. I thought it was a wonderful game, and well worth the money I paid for it.

GIMLISAXE
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by GIMLISAXE on Apr 13, 11 9:14 PM
A good game for casual play. If your looking for a challenge this isn't it. Still a relaxing way to spend a rainy afternoon.

Go to: