sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sunshinej on Oct 15, 13 4:40 AM
I just finished both the main game and bonus. Both ended a tad abruptly. Graphics were nice and clear, puzzles that you had to think about to solve, plenty of HO scenes and a long storyline. A spooky game full of creepy crawlies just perfect for Halloween.

sunshinej

To Sadie's_dad...How odd. I used the strategy guide a couple of times and it was the right strategy guide. There is also a walkthrough for this game in SE version forum. I had the PC game maybe you are on a IPad?

Edited on 10/22/2013 at 2:23:43 PM PST

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Oct 17, 13 7:01 AM
Nope - on a PC. The strategy guide is for another game that I have, which is (I think) Redemption Cemetery - Childrens Plight. It's another ERS game.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Oct 22, 13 2:16 PM
To Sadies_dad...Very odd. I didn't know that was possible. Maybe you can send Customer Service a email about you receiving the wrong strategy guide with your game.

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Nov 1, 13 2:55 PM
It's no biggy - I finished the game without using it. I only found the error after finishing the game, and looking at all the clickable buttons that I hadn't explored, such as Credits, and so on.

Go to: