Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Sep 5, 11 4:03 PM
I enjoyed this game very much. It has great graphics, good gameplay, good music- creepy but relaxing, good voice-overs and good story-line. The Bonus Content is good value for money. I had no technical problems with the game.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Oct 20, 11 6:58 PM
This game was a real thriller! Suspenseful, eerie, mind-boggling, unbelievable, spooky! The developers did a masterful job in depicting fictional human anomalies. There was a high level of interaction, an excellent hint system, and the longest bonus game I've ever played. The hidden object scenes had interesting variations which added to the suspense. The graphics were outstanding with many unusual puzzles to solve. Everything flowed smoothly between scenes. I give it a 5-star rating! Thanks OrNeon & BFG.

[Post New]by darth189 on Dec 14, 11 1:57 AM
Man I love this game, I truly hope that, "the makers of this game", make a part two; with more anomalies of all kinds shape and sizes. I just ask for one thing though, for the collectors edition, please do something about the stratgedy guide. it literaly gave me a headache. every time I clicked on the guide it always went back to the first page instead of being on the page i left last sheesh lol

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 5, 12 3:34 PM
Very well put together game that will keep your mind entertained, this psychological thriller have everything you need, a great story line, mind mini games and great graphics, the eerie look goes well with the story.

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Nov 1, 12 10:13 PM
Overall, a solidly entertaining game with a lot to recommend it. I enjoyed the central mystery and storyline, the artwork was great, the minigames were challenging, and I really liked the mixture of straight h-o scenes and "put the items where they belong" scenes. Plus, achievements always make me happy.

Quibbles: There was a lot of backtracking. A "teleporting" map would've made it much easier. It's the Strategy Guide that really bugged me, though. Not only did it not keep up with you, it automatically reverted to the table of contents every time you pulled it up. So, if you have to use it twice in the same chapter, it's twice the flipping of pages to find what you need. Please, don't do that.

Also, the bonus game got dull quickly. It felt like the makers tried to pad it out with a bunch of h-o scenes. They felt like a hassle after a while.

Still, I enjoyed the game, and this is one of my favorite series. "Cinderstone Orphanage" was definitely superior, but I believe it came out after this one, so, kudos to the makers. I look forward to playing "The Last Performance".

[Post New]by knitfish on Dec 23, 12 1:43 PM
I finally found the hand medal. You have to type the code from the card game into the desktop machine in the room outside of the elevator. It begins with "A".

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on Sep 5, 13 7:34 PM
I bought this game a while ago, but never got a chance to play it until now. What some may find dark and disturbing: war and medical experiments: is actually the reason why I am attracted to this game. (I requested for a world war two game before. One where you go up against top Germans in a hidden object/adventure type game to defeat them.)
I know this game takes place in world war one, but I am happy that this game went down a historical war path instead of being in another strange abandoned hospital.
The paranormal elements in this game were well placed, and with the plot setting was actually plausible for once. The doctors, desperate with how the war was going, wanted to make super soldiers. However, their ideas didn't turn out the way they wanted them to go.
The game was long, and it included many HOG scenes and puzzles. I did buy the CE, which included a long bonus part to play. I felt it was worth the price. Some CE's I have bought did disappoint me with the bonus material, but this one was well worth it just by the extra game play alone.

Go to: