bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 4, 09 3:44 PM
niya00 wrote:Little help from one of the big fish in here...Think they are ever going to let the pc gamers have a shot at the "Mystery Case Files-MillionHeir"??? What's with that??
I'm sure I'm not the only "gotum all and still love them" MCF fan. Just asking, looked around and wasn't sure where to present the ?. Thanks

Maybe you should start a new thread for this question if there isn't already one. I'd like to know the answer too. Also, there is a MCF for cell phones. I have it, can't recall the name. I feel cheated too because the description of the game said nothing about needing an internet connection so I can't play the game because I cannot afford to add an internet connection to my phone service

JPoag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by JPoag on Jan 4, 09 4:18 PM
gb1014 wrote:I've just started playing the game HH2-Believe the Lies but I can't get the bent pipe to fit anywhere on the car motor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Moving your cursor around will show you where the interactive parts are on the engine with some sparkles. The Pipe Bend goes on the left hand side near the top middle of the engine (below the fluid cap once that is placed).

There are two sparkles in that section where the pipe goes, one is for the pipe, and the other is for the <edited> :-X .

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Jan 4, 09 8:46 PM
bribling wrote:
niya00 wrote:Little help from one of the big fish in here...Think they are ever going to let the pc gamers have a shot at the "Mystery Case Files-MillionHeir"??? What's with that??
I'm sure I'm not the only "gotum all and still love them" MCF fan. Just asking, looked around and wasn't sure where to present the ?. Thanks

Maybe you should start a new thread for this question if there isn't already one. I'd like to know the answer too. Also, there is a MCF for cell phones. I have it, can't recall the name. I feel cheated too because the description of the game said nothing about needing an internet connection so I can't play the game because I cannot afford to add an internet connection to my phone service

Started one. Thanks for the suggestion. I can be a little bit of a "duh" at times. It would be great if you could drop in and give it your vote. Maybe...

Edited on 01/04/2009 at 8:48:29 PM PST

Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies

[Post New]by GreyWolfie on Jan 6, 09 3:08 PM
tabitha888 wrote:
During the typical "dark and stormy night," a man crashes his car along a country road. Walking to find help, he comes upon a hotel that seems strangely deserted. He takes the elevator up to one of the floors to investigate, but when he tries to return to the lobby he finds that the elevator has a mind of its own. He becomes trapped in the hotel, which exhibits bizarre characteristics like frost lining the walls, plants growing out of picture frames, women screaming from behind closed doors, and a strangely nonchalant cat roaming the halls.

Thats "Haunted Hotel"...

The "Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies"

The same game description so u would think twice if it is the same game but whats with the "2"!...so this is a sequel...

An FBI agent went to Haunted Hotel to investigate...did the HO...performed and solved the action puzzle ...played the mini games...to either get into another location or find the missing link...arrested the suspect...AND duct tapes mouth

[Post New]by ghostmist on Jan 6, 09 5:31 PM
Unless I missed a whole lot which I'm pretty sure I didn't the game was only about an hour and a half long. I was really disappointed because I liked the first one so much. I can't believe I wasted my money on this one.

[Post New]by pbrain on Jan 6, 09 7:13 PM
I just finished Haunted Hotel 2 Believe the Lies. I was not that impressed. Finished the game withiin an hour.... I like a game that lasts a bit longer than that. I LOVED Return to Ravenhearst! Now that is more my kind of game!

didi3022
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by didi3022 on Jan 10, 09 11:13 AM
This game was to short and what in the heck happened at the end. He didn't even find the right person. This has got to be the weirdest game ending ever..
What a waste of a game credit..
Happy New Year to everyone,
Di

[Post New]by amyjaster on Jan 10, 09 4:48 PM
PLEASE HELP - Where is the puzzle piece in the beginning of the game - The hints did not show me anything!!!

[Post New]by amyjaster on Jan 10, 09 4:50 PM
I loved Ravenhurst (the return) do you know anymore like this?

[Post New]by moneydoesit on Jan 10, 09 6:38 PM
Pckiller wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm the developer of Haunted Hotel games.

The sequel is coming out soon. Should be available this week. This game is going to be Exclusive for BigFish!

As for game description from the first post- This is the description from the first game used by pirates.
The sequel is related in terms of story with the first game. (Don't worry, HH2 has less text than the HH1 .)

HH2 is a HO and Adventure games mix. We tried to find a balance, so the game isn't too complicated.

I do hope that You guys like this game! We had great time working on it

kmmother
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by kmmother on Jan 11, 09 8:26 AM
I agree. It was a waste of my credit also!!

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 11, 09 8:53 AM
I am in the musicians room just picked up the paper clip which has gone into the inventory, I have the puzzle piece left and i can't find it, used all my hints but nothing shows. I bought this game with a games credit the reviews say too short, oh well, I loved Ravenhurst fantastic more like this Big Fish. Anyway I tried to use the paper clip to find the puzzle piece i can't pick it up, does anyone know how i can find the puzzle piece and I want to progress ....... please help

[Post New]by kairee_anne on Jan 11, 09 9:23 AM
Really disappointing game and a waste of a credit. There were 2 rooms where I asked for a hint and it would highlight the scissors even when I was looking for something else that turned out to be nowhere near the scissors. In another room when I asked for a hint, there were no highlights at all. Also way too short. If I knew how short it would be, I would have downloaded the trial since I got it done in less than an hour. I will NOT get the next one.

[Post New]by kairee_anne on Jan 11, 09 9:25 AM
amyjaster wrote:I loved Ravenhurst (the return) do you know anymore like this?

Try Sleepy Hollow. Great timed game and it goes on for a long time. Not many puzzles though...

[Post New]by gail14054 on Jan 11, 09 3:30 PM
I agree that it was WAY too short. And the hints didn't work all the time. I used up way too many hints, cuz there were no "sparkles" designating the item to find. A few times, the sparkles were in a totally different place than the actual item.

It wasn't worth the money to buy.

Edited on 01/11/2009 at 3:31:54 PM PST

AZ_AlyCat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies - Access Violation Message!

[Post New]by AZ_AlyCat on Jan 11, 09 8:20 PM
I downloaded the demo - and got the same error message as some others - ....ERROR; Access violation at 0x00401AD0(tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated. I logged back in --- and got it a second time! So I have decided to give it a 24 hour break. I enjoyed RTR and have played a number of adventure and large file games - so I am hoping that this error message is fixed soon!

troxe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by troxe on Jan 12, 09 3:31 PM
to PCKILLER If you are the designer can you PLEASE TELL me how I can move on if I cannot find one of the items (PAWN) and the HINTS do not light your way. I have tried this 5 times creating a different name to try it again without any results. PLEASE...

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Jan 14, 09 11:13 AM
troxe wrote:to PCKILLER If you are the designer can you PLEASE TELL me how I can move on if I cannot find one of the items (PAWN) and the HINTS do not light your way. I have tried this 5 times creating a different name to try it again without any results. PLEASE...

Tell me on what level are you? And I will help you.

To people who were asking about puzzle piece in Musician`s room: [removed by moderator]

Edited on 09/11/2010 at 4:16:26 PM PST

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Jan 15, 09 7:06 AM
Pckiller wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm the developer of Haunted Hotel games.

The sequel is coming out soon. Should be available this week. This game is going to be Exclusive for BigFish!

As for game description from the first post- This is the description from the first game used by pirates.
The sequel is related in terms of story with the first game. (Don't worry, HH2 has less text than the HH1 .)

HH2 is a HO and Adventure games mix. We tried to find a balance, so the game isn't too complicated.

I do hope that You guys like this game! We had great time working on it

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Jan 15, 09 7:11 AM
Gill_Dudley wrote:I am in the musicians room just picked up the paper clip which has gone into the inventory, I have the puzzle piece left and i can't find it, used all my hints but nothing shows. I bought this game with a games credit the reviews say too short, oh well, I loved Ravenhurst fantastic more like this Big Fish. Anyway I tried to use the paper clip to find the puzzle piece i can't pick it up, does anyone know how i can find the puzzle piece and I want to progress ....... please help

I too am in the piano room looking for the puzzle piece. Played up to this room using a different name and got stuck on the same clue. There is NO puzzle piece - the clues do not work, they just drop off and do not highlight anything. This has happened using two different names. Nothing gets highlighted, the puzzle piece does not seem to exist. Does no one test these games, is the "puzzle piece" so well hidden no one can find it and why don't the clues work?

Anyone have any ideas what's going on here? How about the designer of this game - what's going on? Money is too short now to waste it on games that do not work properly.

Go to: