Welcome to Syberia II forum

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by madrew on Mar 13, 12 1:46 PM
moneydoesit wrote:
richglen wrote:I had no problems downloading the game but it will never save for me and I have to start from the beginning everytime. Frustrating
Please help

[Post New]by madrew on Mar 14, 12 4:24 PM
OregonPandora wrote:Hi Pitbull Chick: Just Google Syberia 2 Walkthrough and you will get several to choose from complete with pictures. Good Luck. My favorite games. (by the way, You really should play the first ine first. It is a beautiful story )

[Post New]by madrew on Mar 14, 12 4:46 PM
scelticsurfer wrote:I can't get past the plane where the guy is hanging on the tree and then back to the panel where the disc is. What to do next ? I've played with this every way I could think of and nothing. What am I missing ? This is Siberia 2 btw.

[Post New]by madrew on Mar 14, 12 4:47 PM
scelticsurfer wrote:I can't get past the plane where the guy is hanging on the tree and then back to the panel where the disc is. What to do next ? I've played with this every way I could think of and nothing. What am I missing ? This is Siberia 2 btw.

Edited on 03/14/2012 at 4:52:40 PM PST

[Post New]by madrew on Mar 14, 12 4:52 PM
BIG4FUN wrote:
big_jim_usa_4292 wrote:big_jim_usa_42928@yahoo.com stuck at begining to use key, where?, can't get coal machine to work? NEED HELP, ALL I DO IS WLK BACK AND FOURTH.
Sea Anemone

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum/

[Post New]by madrew on Mar 14, 12 4:59 PM
AZbratnNY wrote:Help Is there a walk through for this game..need some guideness..this is the first LGF tks so much...

foghatdw
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by foghatdw on Apr 8, 12 7:17 AM
There's a high level of frustration built into this game but that only makes it that much better!
I totally love Kate and the way she interacts with everyone. Never get's stale or predictable. When you do manage to hit a big clue and solve it, you're kind of over the moon with excitement! Not very far into the game which also makes it the best value of any game to date. The walk-through is all important but as you develop the timing and rhythm of the game you need it less. You still need it but not as much.
Pay close attention and you'll figure out that what might seem unimportant is key to moving on. Some of the puzzles do require a lot of patience and some of the walk-through information doesn't sync with the way the game plays out. As soon as I finish this, I'll buy the first and hope the third is in the works. I'd love to own a print of the train in motion!

[Post New]by jonskydozer on Jun 14, 12 12:27 PM
Am I missing something . . . like a storyline? I am playing - or was playing - something called Syberia 2 with a questionnaire.
All the main character did was run - rather slowly - through a huge train station.

I ran everywhere and found nothing. No key. No guy to talk to. No hints. No clue what was happening.

Boring

What did I miss?

[Post New]by bblodge on Jun 28, 12 8:21 AM
what do i do with candles please

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 28, 12 8:43 AM
You will need a brush to find a diagram. Note that it is upside-down.

Alliq
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re: Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by Alliq on Jul 25, 12 2:05 PM
theonkybigred wrote:
I am stuck on the clock puzzle. I try to flip the swith 5 times and
the left swith 1 time to set the time and 2:45. I hit the bel and pedulum
but it keeps telling me I am stuck. I have revistied Anna and her Father in the
dreamworld sequence and they are now repeating messages, which of coruse means I have exhausted them.

Well what u have to do is, you go back to the clock and put it back on 2:45 and then put it on III like just before it not on the dot but a little before it and click on the both guys. See if it works. Hope this helps

omaomaoma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by omaomaoma on Sep 14, 12 5:28 AM
Hi, I just have been arrived by train. I can walk to the left and see Oscar or to the right, there is nothing special, or in the middle into the store and talk there to someone with a wooden leg. And that's all that I can do. Can anyone help me further in the game please? Thanks

[Post New]by CindyWelch on Oct 13, 12 8:02 AM
Can't find the walkthrough for Syberia II

[Post New]by Birdkns on Feb 14, 13 3:21 PM
I am at the monistary I have put the vine in the pot, I have gotten the artifact in the room with Hans. I have done the mamaoth head crystal. I need to get out of there. I know I have to get out by going to the cemetary, I need something for a sled. I think the sled is the wheel borrow, but I can not do anything with it. I have fish and stripe candy, coins, shears, brush, matches. What do I do?

[Post New]by lamarie3 on Jun 28, 13 8:12 PM
richglen wrote:I had no problems downloading the game but it will never save for me and I have to start from the beginning everytime. Frustrating
Please help

[Post New]by rafanuel on Sep 18, 13 9:34 AM
bought the full version in 1-10-11 and now when I'm playing it tells me i have to buy the second part of the game...played this version many times without having to buy the second part. now that we don't have instant games anymore I'm seriously thinking about cancelling my membership after all this years.
rarely has its chat window available.

judykayg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by judykayg on Feb 17, 14 6:06 PM
i just started to play Syberia II but i cannot get off the platform.
The walkthrough says to go to the left but i can not go that way.
How to unlock the gate and where in the world is the coal??

judykayg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by judykayg on Feb 17, 14 6:22 PM
do i have the right download.
When I go to the walkthrough , I don't see anything like I have on my game.
There is no peg-legged man in the walkthrough.and the only place i see Oscar is at the front of the train not in the hallway. There is no conversation withthe old man.
Help I don't know where to go
thanks.

Go to: