4133mem
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Hints, tips and gameplay questions for Delmar House (Zone 3)

[Post New]by 4133mem on Feb 21, 12 7:51 PM
Well, for those of us unable to get the second battery (I had both batteries in my inventory, went to another room and lost one), we're out of luck. I've already started over twice under different profiles. I give up. Can't go any further without that second battery.

bugon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bugon1 on Mar 10, 12 10:37 AM
MissJuniMoon wrote:Help! I can't get the dumbwaiter to open, either. I have done all the chores and deposited all the clippings, zits and hairs. But it still will not budge. I can't get to the hot water until I do. I have gone back over every step up to this point and I can't see that I have missed anything. Please!!!

you have to put toenails, nose hair and pimples in the jar on the scale

[Post New]by gatortaterp on Apr 8, 12 4:43 PM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
bratbum wrote:The clock worked for the 4:25pm, but it will not work on the 7:40pm. What am I doing wrong??? I've been able to do other things and I go back to it, but it still will not work and I need to finish that step before i can go any further.
Please help.

**SPOILER**

Make sure you collected all ten toenails and put them in the jar before continuing with the clock.

Although it took me 2 tries to get all toenails, i still can't get the clock to work at 7:40 What am I doing wrong now?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,612 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 30, 12 12:55 AM
gatortaterp wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
bratbum wrote:The clock worked for the 4:25pm, but it will not work on the 7:40pm. What am I doing wrong??? I've been able to do other things and I go back to it, but it still will not work and I need to finish that step before i can go any further.
Please help.

**SPOILER**

Make sure you collected all ten toenails and put them in the jar before continuing with the clock.

Although it took me 2 tries to get all toenails, i still can't get the clock to work at 7:40 What am I doing wrong now?

I missed a pimple near her mouth. Make sure you have found all of her pieces!

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on May 17, 12 11:35 AM
Norman baits
There I said it
Let the crossover fanfics begin!

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on May 17, 12 2:12 PM
gatortaterp wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
Please help.

**SPOILER**

Did you pick them all up and put them in the jar? (Charles, after all these years why did you keep that jar with you from your childhood?!)

[Post New]by flandscaper on Jun 4, 12 7:03 AM
obrien60 wrote:Margie, I clipped the wires before I clipped the nose hairs, now I have no clippers and can not blow up mama and go to the wedding. Any ideas?

So you clipped those nose hairs!!! With what???? Walkthrough had no help!! She called I can zoom in razor or wire cutters dont work!!! HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by flandscaper on Jun 4, 12 7:05 AM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
Please help.

**SPOILER**

You seem way ahead of me I need to pluck those nose hairs!!! Do i need a tool?? Razor wont work!! Even dared wire cutters.. hey they were thick!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,312 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 4, 12 7:06 AM
flandscaper wrote:
obrien60 wrote:Margie, I clipped the wires before I clipped the nose hairs, now I have no clippers and can not blow up mama and go to the wedding. Any ideas?

So you clipped those nose hairs!!! With what???? Walkthrough had no help!! She called I can zoom in razor or wire cutters dont work!!! HELP!!!!!
You should be able to cut the nose hairs with the wire cutters.

[Post New]by flandscaper on Jun 4, 12 7:07 AM
flandscaper wrote:

Nevermind Guess it WAS wire cutters.. she must have needed a break while I searched these pages!!!
I've seen that one before!! lol

[Post New]by Briella33 on Jun 12, 12 12:41 PM
H E L P ME P L E A S E !!!!!! STUCK !!!! The compartment next to the book case with bad parenting books .....is just NOT opening in my game.....I got the book inside the oven and place it in this small book case on the corner of the living room...and I ALSO got the Other book that was under the obese mannequin upstairs...and place it in the same book case.....and still NOTHING happened......I need the stuff that is inside the compartment that suppose to be opened.....right next to this book case. Can't move forward in the game without getting the things that are in this space.
PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 12, 12 12:45 PM
You need to find three books, not two.

[Post New]by bgbrobru on Jun 25, 12 6:37 AM
I have collected the toe nails and nose hairs and have actually gotten the batteries and made it to the circus cage but can't seem to get to the pimples to open the dumbwaiter. Is this because I've done it out of order? I know about setting the clock to 10 but the cuckoo doesn't open. Any hints?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,312 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 25, 12 3:08 PM
bgbrobru wrote:I have collected the toe nails and nose hairs and have actually gotten the batteries and made it to the circus cage but can't seem to get to the pimples to open the dumbwaiter. Is this because I've done it out of order? I know about setting the clock to 10 but the cuckoo doesn't open. Any hints?
Have you picked up all five nose hairs from her face? You can't set the clock for the next task until you've picked them all up.

[Post New]by tinkawoo on Jul 5, 12 11:01 AM
I've read the hints for 7:40 and nothing happens. i've gone back to the book, the toenails are collected. any other ideas? i'm stuck.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,312 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 5, 12 2:36 PM
tinkawoo wrote:I've read the hints for 7:40 and nothing happens. i've gone back to the book, the toenails are collected. any other ideas? i'm stuck.
You must still have missed a toe nail - that's the only thing that triggers the clock for the next chore. If you can still zoom in on the feet it means there is still something on the bed you need to collect.

historian
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by historian on Jul 9, 12 9:34 AM
I wonder if some kind fishy can help. I to am stuck in the Delmar house. I put the clock to 7.40 so that I can trim mums nasal hairs(yuk!) But nothing is happening. I have trimmed her toe nails(yuk,yuk) and collected the nail clippings (yuk,yuk,yuk) and put them in the jar.The nail clipper has gone.
So what have I done wrong?
By the way what a great game if a little sick at times,like trimming some one elses nasal hairs.
historian

historian
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by historian on Jul 9, 12 9:49 AM
Re: my last missive. I`ve found my lost nail trimmings!! The trouble with me I don`t look!! So now I`ve trimmed her nasal hairs,and that is as far as I`ve got----I`m off to dinner--- now there`s a thought.
historian

SharonB49
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Game miscounts blue pills

[Post New]by SharonB49 on Aug 10, 12 10:13 AM
I came back to the game after a long break and found that I had only 4 blue pills and could not find the 5th (after checking the forum to be sure I knew their locations). So I started the game over to make sure I got them all. I found one in each of the locations (5 in all), but when I picked up the 5th one, the game continued to show that I had only 4.

I tried putting the pills where they belonged. I was able to make 5 "drops," but one of them in the middle didn't "take" (ie. turn the water blue).

Has anyone had similar problems? This is very discouraging.

Sharon

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Oct 3, 12 7:46 PM
Is anyone else confused to why its not DALIMAR but instead DELMAR

Go to: