Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by klcanada on Dec 3, 12 1:42 PM
help please,

I can't get the blue handle, I tried to open the 2nd. cell door, however I can't find the code. Looked in the surveillance room but didn't find one. I already opened the one with the code through the window. Can't go any further can someone help

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 3, 12 2:29 PM
klcanada wrote:help please,

I can't get the blue handle, I tried to open the 2nd. cell door, however I can't find the code. Looked in the surveillance room but didn't find one. I already opened the one with the code through the window. Can't go any further can someone help
Hi, I also answered this question in your other thread. You're in the right place - you can zoom in on one of the monitors in the surveillance room. That monitor has a button for changing channels. One of the channels has the code. Once you're inside that cell you will find the picture showing the location of the blue handle.

[Post New]by brizy01 on Jan 17, 13 7:19 AM
I am struggling with this game guys anyone know how I get some hints ?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 17, 13 1:34 PM
brizy01 wrote:I am struggling with this game guys anyone know how I get some hints ?
BFG has a full walkthrough here
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-case-files-escape-from-ravenhearst-walkthrough/

There are more walkthroughs online - just google escape from ravenhearst walkthrough and you should get several hits.

[Post New]by LY2440 on Feb 5, 13 7:09 AM
dmccarty wrote:I cant get the code from the tombstone to work on the lighthouse. My code is 13412. I followed the arrow code as 1right 2down 3left 4up so moved the switch right, left, up, right, and then down. No row of green lights - what am I doing wrong anyone know?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 7, 13 2:53 PM
Hi LY2440,

If you're having trouble entering that code too, maybe these directions from the walkthrough will help:

Zoom into the controls; using the code etched on the tombstone, move your levers in the appropriate order.

Using the code on the paper the levers are marked as follows: 1 is right, 2 is down, 3 is left and 4 is up.

In the RANDOM code we were given [13412], move the levers: right, left, up, right, and down.

As each move is entered correctly, a green light will light up. Enter the numbers found in your game.

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking right here if you'd like to see more about how that should work.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by pennylc on Feb 10, 13 1:02 PM
mvbrda wrote:I can not get the lock to open in the basement of the house. I lit up the right buttons but nothing happens. do they need to be lit up in a certain order or is this some sort of bug and I can not continue with the game? Please help.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 10, 13 1:10 PM
pennylc wrote:
mvbrda wrote:I can not get the lock to open in the basement of the house. I lit up the right buttons but nothing happens. do they need to be lit up in a certain order or is this some sort of bug and I can not continue with the game? Please help.
Are you talking about the padlock to the wagon / cage? The usual mistake is that the up buttons are down and vice versa. You should only have pressed the four 'black' buttons. Try reversing them all.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 11, 13 12:52 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
pennylc wrote:
Are you talking about the padlock to the wagon / cage? The usual mistake is that the up buttons are down and vice versa. You should only have pressed the four 'black' buttons. Try reversing them all.
I'd love to see a screen shot of this sometime! I just can't picture it!

Getting the chain from the cottage

[Post New]by cmark1 on Feb 18, 13 11:40 AM
I have the rope from the mail box and have tried several times to get it to attach onto the hook on top of the pile of junk. Everytime I try it just bounces back into my inventory, has anyone else had this problem??

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Getting the chain from the cottage

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 18, 13 2:09 PM
cmark1 wrote:I have the rope from the mail box and have tried several times to get it to attach onto the hook on top of the pile of junk. Everytime I try it just bounces back into my inventory, has anyone else had this problem??
The mail was held together with twine, not rope. You find the rope by the swing by the bridge.

[Post New]by CandisO on Feb 18, 13 10:48 PM
can someone please just tell me what order these games should be played. I've finished Return to Ravenhurst. What's next? Thanks for your help.

Edited on 02/18/2013 at 10:49:27 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 18, 13 11:54 PM
CandisO wrote:can someone please just tell me what order these games should be played. I've finished Return to Ravenhurst. What's next? Thanks for your help.
Escape from Ravenhearst is next. There are three: 1) Ravenhearst, 2) Return to Ravenhearst, 3) Escape from Ravenhearst.

[Post New]by CandisO on Feb 20, 13 7:13 PM
Thanks Severine Snape.

[Post New]by cindya1955 on Feb 25, 13 2:32 PM
This is my first game ever. I have no idea what i'm doing. Can any nice person out there get me going in the right direction?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 25, 13 8:49 PM
cindya1955 wrote:This is my first game ever. I have no idea what i'm doing. Can any nice person out there get me going in the right direction?
Hy cindya1955, welcome to the pond. Yeah this one is a bit of a doozy. Fortunately BFG has a full walkthrough, which you can find here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-case-files-escape-from-ravenhearst-walkthrough/

Hope that'll get you on your way!

[Post New]by valrieanne on Mar 26, 13 10:04 AM
sassylassie wrote:Me personally I am having a better time playing Island Tribe 3 than I did this game. This game crashed on me a few times. Can't say that for Island Tribe.

[Post New]by valrieanne on Mar 26, 13 10:07 AM
sassylassie wrote:Me personally I am having a better time playing Island Tribe 3 than I did this game. This game crashed on me a few times. Can't say that for Island Tribe.
This is a disguisting nasty game nothing has to be this dirty looking everything works SLOW and has to be repeted over and over to work cant belive big fish would have this game

[Post New]by vanderspuy on Mar 29, 13 11:33 AM
i am at the area where the priest is saying: ashes to ashes dust to dust: what must I put in the puppets hand? I only have an override switch and dynamite left

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 29, 13 1:03 PM
You need to use the dynamite.
It will go into the pie in the kitchen once you have read Charles' personal records.
For that you need the number on the reel-to-reel tape.

Go to: