Group play for Syberia II.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Group play for Syberia II has started, we welcome more new players!

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jan 15, 12 4:05 PM
Finished

What a beautiful story.

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on Jan 15, 12 4:43 PM
Finished also. Had to finally check on the forums to find the order for the holes for the mammoth caller. Just ran out of patience. Will keep checking to see what game is next. This was a lot of fun to do this way.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jan 15, 12 7:31 PM
I agree, glamma. Instead of starting the game and leaving it for a few days or never going back to it, I kept moving right along because other people were playing with me. With a game as beautiful as this one it wasn't too hard to keep playing but I played Syberia II a lot quicker than Syberia because of the group play.

I'll keep checking to see what game is next also. It is fun playing this way.

Edited on 01/15/2012 at 7:35:27 PM PST

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jan 16, 12 3:09 AM
Congrats to all who have finished over the weekend!

Seems only R_Mom is still playing but I know she has a real busy topsite life right now.

I agree with all of you that a group play is so much fun and it really helps to stick to the game and it also gives much more enjoyment. It's been a pleasure playing with you all and I am looking forward to our next group play.

I don't know how you all feel, but I always like a little break after a LF game before continuing to the next. That allows me to enjoy the next game more than just rushing on.

We were talking of some kind of poll and I've absolutely no idea if it will work but my suggestion is that each of us lists 3-5 LF games we would like to play. BF games or other, just list what you would be interested in.
If we are lucky a commonality will pop up and we can pick that game.

Otherwise I guess we could always do an Eeny Meeny Miny Moe on the LF catalogue of BF.

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 3:44:39 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 16, 12 3:34 AM
I really don't mind but I have another suggestion - Dracula: Origin.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jan 16, 12 3:44 AM
Ohh I would love Dracula Origin . I forgot I own that one AND still haven't played it.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Jan 16, 12 9:21 AM
Well done for finishing everyone.

It's really nice to see that we have finished with everyone who started (minus RMom, but I know she has major time constraints with topside commitments).

I have also really enjoyed playing along with you all, it definately adds something extra to the game and the motivation to persevere when things get tough!

Regarding the poll - I was thinking of starting a thread over in chit chat for us to maybe make suggestions of games we would like to play, and then after we have a list to then vote on the ones we would like to play off the list. Game with the most votes wins (chances are we would end up playing most if not all suggestions in the end anyway ) But I don't mind how we do it really.

I don't mind when we start the next game, whether it's in a few days or a few weeks, but I was thinking if we could maybe work out the game we are going to play before the end of the month....that way if anyone wants to join but needs to buy it first they have the opportunity to use expiring PPCs for it. That's what I will do if I don't have the game (and it's available here).

I will wait to see what you guys think would be best.

Oh and I also have Dracula: Origin, unplayed!!

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jan 16, 12 10:47 AM
Sounds good popla, by all means: start the thread!
It would indeed be best to decide before the end of the month which game we are going to play, I've got some expiring pcc's too

I think we are now eager to play ALL LF games I see a lot of group plays coming, yeah more fun!

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 10:54:20 AM PST

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Jan 16, 12 11:53 AM
Lots of group plays are fine by me!!

OK I will start the thread then, I am thinking of running the suggestions until the end of the week, Saturday maybe and then the same with the poll. That way there are a few days to get the game this month if need be.

ETA: Thread is started in chit chat.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/195655.page#3896216

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 12:23:47 PM PST

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

Re:Group play for Syberia II.

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 1:13 PM
This sounds like fun... may try group play in the near future.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 1:14 PM
This sounds like fun.... enjoy your next game... All of you!!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Sep 3, 12 10:01 PM
UNOFFICIAL GROUP PLAY FOR SYBERIA II.

Anyone is welcome to join in.

Just post and start playing (or say when you will be able to start). If you want any help just ask. Just put the details of your question in spoilers (white out text) with location showing, so others don't get spoilers going in to read it, if they aren't in that bit yet.

For tips on how to play, save etc it's the same as the first game - here is a link for a fuller explanation.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/17797.page

Edited on 09/07/2012 at 8:27:53 AM PST

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Sep 3, 12 10:04 PM
players list

Tidewaters Finished
Harlequen[i] Finished
gingergal Finished
Jofer playing
Yve501 Finished
Fiona26 Finished
aquatic Finished
Grandmamum playing
marianne Finished

Edited on 09/12/2012 at 4:12:12 PM PST

[Post New]by TideWaters on Sep 4, 12 1:14 PM
I am playing and here. Had a bad spot at the monestary and had to go back 4 times to pevious saves - but on my way again. Where are you at Marianne?? Harlequen??

Tide

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Sep 4, 12 4:39 PM
Hi Tide I'm finally here

Where is Marianne? maybe busy playing, hope that You don't get into trouble, because I'm not able to help You, starting right now

[Post New]by TideWaters on Sep 4, 12 5:10 PM
Marianne is probably so engrossed she forgot to come over here. Scenery is absoluetly breathtaking. She did PM me earlier and said she was on her way to begin the journey.

I can help as I've just spent how many hours!!!!! getting through the first stop. But was lots of fun!!!! I've been fishing for over 2 1/2 hours - never was too good at it. Perhaps I better go track our Marianne down.

On second thought, she had a procedure started today if you haven't read it over in AOM and obviously from what she describes quite painful. She may have went to rest or bed early, as the 2nd part of the procedure I believe is tomorrow.

Tide

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Sep 4, 12 8:04 PM
Tide, are We still The only one here I'm having a great time with this game, as You said, the scenery are gorgeous, I'm still in Romansburg, but finally got to take **The Elevator up to the Monestary**

The last Syberia took Me 10 days to get through, so I'm glad for a little head-start, and at least We can help the new People joining Us

Well that's it for today, I'll see You tomorrow.

Nighty

ETA: Thank You Gingergal

Edited on 09/04/2012 at 8:07:54 PM PST

[Post New]by TideWaters on Sep 4, 12 9:14 PM
Harlequen - We're the only ones here, but bless GingerGal for being so nice so we could get started. Rather worried about Marianne, but I'll look in the morning and see if she has posted.

The monastary is rather creepy!!! I really enjoyed parts of it mammoth puzzle and parts of it I disliked intensely. The one puzzle I believe I could do in my sleep because I kept going back to old saves to get through it; however, sure worth it.

Good Night and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Just made it to the Youku(sp) village.

Tide

Oh, Black Mirror is on my list to complete prior to the GroupPlay which begins in October. If I'm here, I'm more than willing to at least begin prior to going to DD and if not will catch-up when I return from DD or perhaps I could play down there??? Depends on Bthdy Boy turning a Big Three!! He thinks his NaNa is his personal playmate.

[Post New]by TideWaters on Sep 5, 12 4:32 PM
Harlequen are you playing today??? Haven't resumed yet, but will a little later. I'm having plumbing problems so attempting to get through that issue.

Loved your story about your Dad and the Italian police. Isn't it funny what memories can be recalled from a comment or seeing a particular scene.

I see Marianne hasn't posted so I'm assuming she is not feeling well because of all these procedures going on this week - I pray she is on the road to recovery very soon and begins to feel better.

Finally got to see Kate Walker get busted and that was hilarious.

Talk to you soon

Tide

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Sep 5, 12 6:19 PM
Thanks for the thanks but no need, as I'm sure one of you would have done it. I just did the initial post here and in adventure thread as I was around then. Anyone playing would/could have done it. As I know Tide was so patient in waiting for us finishing Syberia, was hoping Tide would have some company playing this.

Glad you are enjoying it, looking forward to join you in Friday. I've been playing BM3 to keep myself occupied till then.

Marianne I know a couple of months ago said every 2 months things get too much for her physically so she doesn't post for a while. I don't know if this is it or not as she said she would give us a heads up or if it's a different procedure. But yes she is in my prayers and I hope the treatment will help her.

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 6:21:32 PM PST

Go to: