ROBINSON CRUSOE

Re:ROBINSON CRUSOE

[Post New]by ceramist on May 22, 10 6:37 AM
tesloca wrote:IS ANOYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME?! I DOWNLOAD N NOTHING COMES UP BUT IT KEEPS TAKING AWAY MINUTES!!!!
I TOOK IT OFF N REDOWNLOADED N SAME THING! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO???

I DOWNLOADED THE GAME AND IT PLAYS BUT SHOWS NO LIST ON HIDDEN OBJECTS, WILL NOT LET ME ADD MY NAME , SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO IN THIS GAME......NONE OF THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTS ARE SHOWING ANY WORDS.....ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

[Post New]by jeanh3218 on May 22, 10 4:47 PM
I'm stuck in the gunners room. Can't get the prothsesis or find the missing picture to put in the frame. Help anyone?

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on May 22, 10 11:04 PM
Just finished the game tonight..........thank you developers........you created an orginal game with great graphics, music so fitting to the game, artwork was stunning, loved the sense of humor, puzzles that we'd never done before that were such fun...........left me excited enough about the game at the end that I now want to go right back and play it again!! Thank for for such great work!

[Post New]by almorton on May 24, 10 3:30 PM
Just finished timed mode. Really enjoyed this game and glad I bought it! I don't even want to know how long it took me . Now I am going to start all over again. Worth the $$ and time.

Edited on 05/24/2010 at 3:32:21 PM PST

[Post New]by ohmiohmy on May 27, 10 6:44 PM
Love the game but am constantly getting stumped by the Tortoise race!!!!! What to do??? Gotta get that pearl!

[Post New]by dgregor1 on Jun 10, 10 11:02 AM
Im on the first chapter and im stuk on fixing the watch..I have tried so many different ways and its not working lol..please help

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 11:03:46 AM PST

[Post New]by dgregor1 on Jun 10, 10 11:21 AM
What is the order for the clocks...does the snake go after then mouse then cheese..how do the numeral numbers go?? Help please im stuck o nthe first chapter lmao!!

judiak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by judiak on Aug 28, 10 9:21 PM
the match head is sticking out from the top of the animal skin

Go to: