Re:Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child

[Post New]by cookie2512 on Jul 16, 09 9:02 AM
Hi just finished the Chosen Child and looking forward the third one, DC2: The Eternal Maze. My only disapointment is I collected over 50 nuggets and 4 more lenses and after finding Lilith but did not get a chance to go back and make more moldes to go explore other areas before the game ended. Did I do something wrong,or was that the way it was supossed to end?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 16, 09 11:59 AM
Chosen Child was the third installment, not the second. You're going to love DC2!

We all ended up with extra gold nuggets. I never noticed if I used all the dream jewels that I created from the 4 lenses, but I did go back and forge them.

It seems like they intended the game to be longer (because of the nuggets and the nexus doors that we never used) but they went ahead and released it before it was done. It certainly was shorter and ended more abruptly than the first two.

[Post New]by Palomino61 on Jul 16, 09 10:06 PM
Yah! I made it. I really enjoyed this one. It had me pretty good at a couple of spots but half the fun of these is figuring them out. It sure beats trying to come up with solution at the office!

[Post New]by melaiam on Jul 19, 09 12:25 AM
I'm having problems with the potions, too. I can't even get the orange peel into the glass. I have put together the windmill (so I have electricity) I have lit the cauldron and made the essences. I tried to move on to the second potion in the book and it wouldn't let me do that without doing the first one, which I can't even start. Anyone having this problem?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 19, 09 5:22 AM
I can't even get the orange peel into the glass.

Yes. Are you on a pc or a mac?

[Post New]by ladidye6 on Oct 7, 09 3:02 AM
Chosen Child is excellent! As for the straw hat- it's in the path behind the scarecrow.
I'm stuck at the telescope. How in the world do I change "day into night"?? All planets are placed on the shelf, I've collected 4 golden nuggets, and replaced one lens in the telescope. It only shows a blue, cloudy sky. Help please. I still like the game a lot.

[Post New]by N4styperson on Oct 23, 09 5:15 PM
i cant find all 8 planets its driving me nuts can anyone tell me where they all are i found 7 of them and i know the areas they are in i just cant see the 8th one

[Post New]by N4styperson on Oct 23, 09 5:17 PM
there are two lenses and it tells you in the book in the room with the telescope

[Post New]by kallini on Oct 24, 09 10:30 AM
AngelaRyan wrote:great, now for some reason whenever i put anything in the glass it disappears. any suggestions?

Oh well..i got stucked in the Memory recovery potion.The recipe says: "place one freshly cut grey rose in the glass". But when i take from the vase the grey rose it is seed,what does it mean "freshly"? cause however i do it either i put seed,or heated or crushed grey rose it evaporates from the glass,saying it is unstable.What am i doing wrong?

Any help would be grateful,thanks guys

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 24, 09 1:29 PM
You have to grow the rose from seed.

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Oct 31, 09 5:04 AM
Anybody out there heard anything about the timing of the next Dream Chronicles? I too had extra lenses and gold nuggets and I agree Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child ended abruptly, wish it would have gone on.

suzyc
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by suzyc on Jan 7, 10 8:33 PM
Oh gosh, I hope someone is still playing this game, so that I can ask for help. I have done just as the book says, (including light the fire) but after crushing the red rose petals I can't get them into the glass tank in the back of the room (on the right). It keeps saying "this doesn't go here" or something along those lines. I have sewn the scare crow dress, and collected a stick. The umbrella says "it must have rained". I have got the kitchen door open too. I hope I have described my spot o.k. I have checked the walkthroughs here and at gamezebo, and read through all the posts in the forum, but I can't find any help on the very first essence potion. Thanks for reading this mile long question.

Ooops, so sorry, it just worked. Somehow it just worked all of a sudden. All my thanks though for even reading this.

Edited on 01/07/2010 at 9:09:33 PM PST

[Post New]by ozarker16 on Jan 16, 10 9:35 PM
I only have one door in the nexus to open, the one with the purple,purple, yellow. I have 6 Dream Pieces but none of them produce p,p,y. I have the root shriveling potion but don't know where to use it. I have read that there is a bear stuck in roots but haven't found him. I have completed all but one of the areas, but I'm stuck. I have 50 nuggets but not a mold to make another Dream Piece to open the last door. I've reviewed all the other doors I've been thru and can't find anything to do in any of them. In the journal I can see that there is only one corner of the book with nothing on it, the upper right corner, so I think I only have one area left to explore. Just can't figure out what I'm missing to get unstuck. Lilith is still in the glass chamber and I can't figure out how to get her out.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 17, 10 5:58 PM
ozarker16 wrote:I only have one door in the nexus to open, the one with the purple,purple, yellow. I have 6 Dream Pieces but none of them produce p,p,y. I have the root shriveling potion but don't know where to use it. I have read that there is a bear stuck in roots but haven't found him. I have completed all but one of the areas, but I'm stuck. I have 50 nuggets but not a mold to make another Dream Piece to open the last door. I've reviewed all the other doors I've been thru and can't find anything to do in any of them. In the journal I can see that there is only one corner of the book with nothing on it, the upper right corner, so I think I only have one area left to explore. Just can't figure out what I'm missing to get unstuck. Lilith is still in the glass chamber and I can't figure out how to get her out.

I'm a little confused about your problem. If you already have the root potion as you stated, that means you've already awakened Lilith and had a conversation with her and she is no longer in the glass chamber. If you have already awakened Lilith and conversed, four new telescope lens should have appeared in that scene. You collect them and go back to the telescope room where you will receive new molds. That will give you the new dream pieces that you need to open the last nexus.

If you haven't already awakened Lilith and need help with that repost and I will give you details for that.

tooshoes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tooshoes on Jan 22, 10 8:15 AM
Help - I cannot find a way into the forging area!! I have collected all the jewels, made all the potions received the strange object went back into the nexus and tried to put the object onto the floor where the stairway is supposed to open up. Dropped it there and nothing happened. Had to quit the game when I came back to try to play the game again, the object is gone and the stairway did not open up. I've tried to go back and make the memory potion again to re-open the drawer but since I've already done that, the glass beaker will not accept the ingredients to make the potion again!! Help!!! Thanks.

Observatory Puzzle - How t o Reset?

[Post New]by the3rdparty on Jan 31, 10 3:48 PM
I have the blog walk through for this and know what the buttons are to click to align the planets on the puzzle. However they assume the first configuration when they say click B 2x, click A4 x, etc. My problem is once you play around they are misaligned to begin with, so clicking the right order the right amount of times does not have the right effect. Anybody know how to reset it so that the sequence will work? Thank you.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Observatory Puzzle - How t o Reset?

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 1, 10 5:23 AM
the3rdparty wrote:I have the blog walk through for this and know what the buttons are to click to align the planets on the puzzle. However they assume the first configuration when they say click B 2x, click A4 x, etc. My problem is once you play around they are misaligned to begin with, so clicking the right order the right amount of times does not have the right effect. Anybody know how to reset it so that the sequence will work? Thank you.

I don't know how to reset it , but the following will work to solve it no matter what configuration the planets are in. Just click on the left button until the two inner planets line up at the top position, click the middle button until the next two line up, then do the same with the right button to set the last two planets.

Re:Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child please help

[Post New]by Silken on Mar 8, 10 11:55 AM
i hope i am doing this right, but i need help please, i have went to the scarecrow and picked up the pumkin and all other objects but after fixing the windmill and putting the pumkin on the door then puting the sticks on the tree and did all this stuff it will not let me in it keeps saying i need a pumkin peice, the pumkin peice is on the door i went back to the garden but cannot find another pumkin peice what am i doing wrong, i really want to buy this game but if i cannot get an answer as to what to do, because i am out of time with hour free play, then i dont want to but this game, i have read the journal and when i click on the man he says he cant tell me anything for now but he did say read jpurnal i have dont all i know to do please help

Edited on 03/08/2010 at 1:57:24 PM PST

[Post New]by grpowell on Apr 24, 10 5:07 PM
debev1 wrote:Where on earth is the plate that goes in the square section on the table? I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

There are 2 plates in the music room: 1 on the ground in front of the musical instrument and the other on the couch closest to the door.

I need help because i have placed the candles and i haven't gotten the 3rd plate, anybody got any ideas what i did wrong?

[Post New]by CSAR70 on Jul 23, 10 11:44 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:You have to grow the rose from seed.

I grew the rose seed and cut it but when i go to put it in the jar it goes away....what am I doing wrong....please help.

Go to: