sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

Re:Art of Murder: FBI Confidential group play starting 1st September. All welcome to join

[Post New]by sunshinej on Sep 10, 12 3:51 AM
I'm Finished. It was different from what we played before, but it was interesting solving a murder mystery FBI style. I did have trouble developing a rhythm to playing as I kept getting stuck in the beginning and some of the puzzles I didn't like. Gameplay got easier for me in the end and I hope I can do better with the next one.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Art of Murder: FBI Confidential group play starting 1st September. All welcome to join

[Post New]by gingergal on Sep 10, 12 7:51 AM
sunshine CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Sep 10, 12 8:14 AM
Congratulations Sunshinej finishing the game

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Sep 11, 12 1:09 AM

Congratulations Sunshinej

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Sep 16, 12 11:48 AM
Belladonna32 wrote:Popla - sorry you are not able to continue but sometimes RL does have to come first. Good luck with your studies - they are the priority right now.

Thanks Belladonna, you are quite right sometimes RL just has to come first. I do look forward to playing my games again soon though ...... I miss them!

mariannequilts wrote:popla...I feel badly that you can't finish these games what with work, college and RL. BUT, just think of the wonderful reward you will have when you get that degree. Quite an achievement and not easy to accomplish with RL and work getting in the way; and then trying to keep up with the threads.

Bless you, I do struggle with fitting everything in sometimes (and apparently I am supposed to sleep and eat sometime too! ) and I can feel like I am getting nowhere but I do know that I will get there in the end and then I can be proud of myself. I have been studying for different things for 6 years now whilst working so for that I can be proud. It's not actually a degree (I need another year to top it up to a degree). I don't want anyone thinking I am doing/achieving more than I am.

Congrats to all finishers!!

You have all done very well. It sounds like many of you weren't too keen on this game and so I think you all need an extra congrats for sticking with it and finishing the game!!

Go to: