Re:Serpent of Isis - BF, don't hide your "Aces"!

[Post New]by artheacollins on Mar 26, 09 3:11 PM
prpldva wrote:
artheacollins wrote:THANKS, I FOUND THE BROOCH AND I SWEAR THAT I HAVE TOUCHED EVERY INCH OF THE MAGICIANS WAGON AND STILL CANNOT LOCATE THE BOLTS. I THOUGHT THEY WERE BETWEEN THE LIGHTS BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER. I AM USING THE GAMEZEBO WALK THROUGH AND THE BOLTS ARE NOT HIGHLIGHTED IN IT. I'VE TRIED GETTING TO THE BIGFISHGAMESWALKTHROUGH WITH NO LUCK. I'M JUST STUMBLING ALONG WITH THE POSTS AND MAKING THEM WORK FOR ME BUT IT'S A REAL CHORE JUST GETTING TO THEM. I AM A COMPUTER ILLITERATE. THERE MAY BE NO HOPE...

Hi Arethacollins- welcome to the forums!

The Big Fish walkthrough is here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/serpent-of-isis-game-walkthrough/

Hope it helps!

PrplDva

[Post New]by artheacollins on Mar 26, 09 3:15 PM
WELL. SO FAR I HAVE FOUND ALL BUT ONE OF THE BOLTS AND I FINALLY GOT THE BIGFISHGAMES WALKTHROUGH THAT SHOWS WHERE THEY ARE ALL AT SO I KEEP GOING OVER THE SPOTS AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH NO LUCK AND I AM STILL HUNTING THE HOT WATER BAG. ALSO AM HUNTING THE FLY IN THE TAXI. ANYBODY OUT THERE TO HELP ME??? A.

[Post New]by portia1021 on Mar 26, 09 10:07 PM
I can't find the Majgong (sp) stone......What am I missing?

puckizzy
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by puckizzy on Mar 3, 10 11:38 AM
granny754 wrote:I finally found the key I needed. That scene was way too dark.

Can you PM me where it is then?! Because I can't find it either. Went to the walkthrough & it didn't show me. Says you have to find ALL items & I'm left with the one key.

I agree...way to dark, even with the flashlight! I've got my contacts in AND my reading glasses on too!

Thanks

Go to: