Guilds

Re:Guilds

[Post New]by sarahgro on Sep 11, 16 4:33 PM
mommerj wrote:I don't understand what we are supposed to do in the guild? Can anyone explain?
Thanks!

i am the same can someone please explain?

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Sep 11, 16 5:26 PM
Yes, play the competitions. Your score will give a win for your guild, whether you are 1st, 2nd or 3rd, at least a point.

There are chests for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place finishers of the guilds that place for weekday Sunday at day change through Friday at day change.

Same for weekend, begins at day change Friday through day change Sunday.

Hope this helps. By the way the more you play the better and more familiar you become at playing the different rooms.

It can be challenging, frustrating, but most of all its fun and you receive prizes for every time you have a placement in 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

edited for a typo

Good Luck and Enjoy

Edited on 09/11/2016 at 5:28:03 PM PST

swainger
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by swainger on Sep 11, 16 6:31 PM
The guilds do compete in comps for the chests, as Star indicated, but there are other benefits to being in a guild too. Most guilds have their own philosophies and you should talk to the guildmaster of any guilds that you are considering joining. Some guilds are just for friendship and support in the game. The guildmembers usually join each others neighborhoods, and help on each other expeditions - communicating thru guildchat. The top guilds play a lot of comps. You'll want to choose a guild that will fits the way you play RoM, as you'll become friends with your guildmates. (i.e. if you play and gift daily, you'd probably like your guildmates to do the same. If you fall asleep every now and then, you'll want a guild that accepts that.) Good luck

[Post New]by SerenityChistic on Sep 16, 16 12:02 PM
Heyy everyone!(:

I'm still kinda new here, and just started a new Guild!
The code is: htis2bNe
The Guild name is: StrawberrySwishers

dchinn2005
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dchinn2005 on Sep 16, 16 2:40 PM
Serenity:

Welcome to RoM and to the forum! Congrats on starting your new guild! I hope to see you and your guild in competition! I hope you find this game as fun as many of us do!

Danielle

[Post New]by mamapolo82 on Sep 17, 16 4:54 PM
Hello, fellow Guild Members, and thanks for the gracious invite.

Now that I have achieved this coveted position, I haven't the foggiest what to do with it.

Please tell me when I should act and how I should act, and if I don't act when I should, please tell me that, too. Gently. I weep easily.

Mamapolo82

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Sep 17, 16 11:42 PM
Mamapolo82,
The best person to ask is your Guildmaster. If they are not in your hood go to Guild chat and ask your new team all the advice you need. I recommend you go to Guild chat every day, it's where members discuss strategy and are also supportive of each other, some quite social.
To go to guild chat, click on the Guild icon (the shield) and go to Guild chat (top right).
Good luck in your new Guild

[Post New]by buggaboozoo on Oct 25, 16 11:11 PM
"Dorkalicious" E44 is pure Magick +

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Oct 26, 16 1:43 AM
buggaboozoo wrote:"Dorkalicious" E44 is pure Magick +

Ditto

lorakeet
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Oct 26, 16 4:02 AM
Ditto!

annebrady
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by annebrady on Oct 26, 16 5:21 AM
She is definitely a treasure, and so are the rest of Magickily. You guys help me so much, and EEE helps me sing!

[Post New]by padrosek on Dec 10, 16 2:05 AM
Hi. Can someone invite me to a guild?

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Dec 10, 16 5:07 AM
padrosek wrote:Hi. Can someone invite me to a guild?

I tried using your neighbor code you posted in "post your code here" thread but it doesnt work - wrong code I suppose please post it here and I will try again

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Dec 10, 16 5:27 AM
Padrosek- I tried it again and it worked this time, so I must have entered it wrong, I have invited you as a neighbor, if you are still interested accept and ingame message me or just ask to join again and then go to the guild chat room for discussion
Otherwise good luck player

lorakeet
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Jan 8, 17 4:55 AM
Thanks, E44!

xybo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by xybo on Jan 9, 17 1:58 AM
hello everyone i just created a new guild ... here is the code 4FBrHzbG ... its called ^The Finders^.... you are welcome to join... see you

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Jan 9, 17 2:23 AM
E44AfQ wrote:

Oh Magickily, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Magickily,

Magickily Congrats 100k Total Score

It's guilds like you Magickily
Oh, what you do Magickily, do Magickily

WooHoo!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by E44AfQ on Jan 13, 17 1:31 PM

Magickily Congrats 100k Total Score

swainger
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by swainger on Jan 24, 17 3:03 PM
bumping this to page one - though much of the information is old and outdated, there is some useful information here about factors to consider when choosing a guild. Skim over the rest and read the advice parts.

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on May 1, 17 11:38 PM
Hello RoM Community,

We in Magickily celebrated a wonderful second place chest this past weekend. Now this might not be that extraordinary, but we had one person on vacation for more than half the weekend and only had 7 active members playing. That is pretty wonderful for 7.4 members.

We are actually looking for more members to join us for our occasional work on obtaining a chest through the competitions. We do not go for this chest every single week or weekend, we choose when to strike and then GO FOR IT!

If you are like minded or interested in discussing what we mean by this, please send me a PM here in the forum or ask to join our guild and leave a note in the guild chat. Our guild code is A3fhe9Nb.

Welcome to our Magic.

Edited to correct a typo in the guild code.

Edited on 05/04/2017 at 7:57:28 AM PST

Go to: