Re:Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here O

[Post New]by cflewallen on Feb 12, 14 3:27 PM
Can't click on scarab under tree. Frustration! Any fixes or do I need to reinstall?

Re:Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here O

[Post New]by cedavis305 on Feb 14, 14 7:45 PM
Playing CE on iPad and it will not let me get the coin to start the iron maiden puzzle.

[Post New]by auntsoosie on Feb 15, 14 8:09 AM
Is there supposed to be enjoying background music playing while playing this game? The only sounds I hear are voices and fx sounds from the puzzle...It is so quiet playing that it's making it very boring. Most games I have played have some dramatic background music playing that keeps me interested in the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice.

Thank you Big Fish!

Tech. Issue Fates Carnival Collectors Edition

[Post New]by navymom1981 on Feb 16, 14 8:02 AM
The sheet music on the organ in the bonus game does not have notes that light up.

gwenp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here Only!

[Post New]by gwenp on Mar 29, 14 2:26 PM
In bonus content solved astrology puzzle door opens NO AMULET

Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival

[Post New]by heavymech on Apr 9, 14 12:07 AM
my problem is one ive seen from other forums many other people are having.Getting that 6th scarab,ive tried the walkthrough,and one where it shows to put the cat in the hole of the tree.Ive don't all the steps over and over and over Lix

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 11, 14 4:18 AM
heavymech wrote:my problem is one ive seen from other forums many other people are having.Getting that 6th scarab,ive tried the walkthrough,and one where it shows to put the cat in the hole of the tree.Ive don't all the steps over and over and over Lix
Unfortunately this appears to be a glitch in the game that has not yet been fixed. There are quite a few threads on this forum addressing this. You can copy and paste the URLs below to check a couple of them out:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/266303.page
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/263025.page

Again unfortunately, so far the only work around that seems to help players get past this is to start the game over using a new profile.

Regardless of whether you choose to start over or not, please consider sending tech support a report detailing your issue. The more complaints they receive about a single problem, the more likely they are to alert the developers to the need for a patch.

To contact tech support: Scroll to the top of this page and click on the "Help" tab in the upper right corner. When you get to the next page, click on "Still need Help? Contact Us" at the bottom of the left-hand column. Then just fill out your report and don't forget to include your Dr. Felix diagnostic (instructions on how to do that are included).

I'm sorry I don't have better news!

Crystal Ball puzzle in Madame Fate's trailer.

[Post New]by Alkymyst on May 26, 14 3:32 PM
Game failed to move forward when I made the required pattern.
My method was different to the strategy guide.

cche
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
401 Posts

[Post New]by cche on Jun 19, 14 12:40 PM
Thought I'd mention that I solved the "sticky planets puzzle" (I have a screen shot), but the game did not recognize my solution. I reset and used the walk through method which did work. Sorry, I don't remember how I solved it the first time.

Swizy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

FPS problem?

[Post New]by Swizy on Jul 8, 14 3:45 PM
I installed the game just fine. Completed 50% of the game and now upon opening application it says my FPS is low. My "Frame Per Second" should be perfect. What is this?

[Post New]by bxrmom528 on Aug 4, 14 2:48 PM
I'm at the "Terminal Point" with the 3 paints that you supposed to paint the mold you just made of the cross type item. After dipping the brush into the paint and touch the cross, nothing happens and the brush goes back to the side of the table. I have tried this with all the different colors individually with no go. Have also tried dipping the brush into the bronze, silver and gold and then painting the cross and that doesn't work either!!

Please help!!

[Post New]by mackin on Aug 11, 14 1:07 PM
I bought this game a while back and have tried several time to get it to lode and it has not worked I am using Windows XP please help as I have other game of Mystery Case Files

Missing gold punch card needed for silver daggar

[Post New]by Mrs_Bee on Oct 17, 14 12:15 PM
I finished resetting the clocks for the third time, returned to the laboratory, pushed the button on the top of the box, the box opened...and there was nothing inside of it.

The hint feature tells me there is something inside the box, changing the difficulty level to "Easy Knievel" shows sparkles inside the box, and quitting the game and reopening it has done nothing.

Is there a way to get the gold punch card to appear, or do I have to restart the entire game?
Thank you for your time.

[Post New]by helensteele on Mar 12, 15 11:20 AM
Having an issue with the last scarab. i have all the others, have unlocked the 6th one from the bird cage. It is on the ground with the piece, labeled "H" in the strategy guide. Cannot pick it up. Is there someplace you have to go first? Nothing is said in the guide or the walk through.
Interestingly enough, when you click the hint it highlights to the side of the tree to the right of the scarab, but you can't get into it, nor can you send Isis into it again.
Help!! This is very frustrating.

[Post New]by funkytrio on Jun 23, 15 6:40 PM
on welcome to the carnival in the hidden objects search under madam fates grave i have everything but the scorpion because its not there i have googled it and walkthroughed it and its not in the place in all the pictures

[Post New]by oxbastetxo on Aug 16, 15 1:23 PM
I've been enjoying the game on my Nook (Android device), but it is giving me issues with the lock on the gate by Night and Day Theater. You're supposed to "Turn the disks to find matching symbols..." only the disks don't rotate, at all. No amount of poking gets you access to do anything with it. I'm going to have to just skip it and I HATE skipping puzzle. :-(

Also, the hint is absolutely useless. It will tell you the general area to find what you need to do next, but when you get that area and get stuck, it just either flutters typewriter keys or starts a countdown timer, but never shows you where you need to look.

Very frustrating.

Voice_Mail
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here

[Post New]by Voice_Mail on Aug 29, 15 12:09 AM
vingilot wrote:Mac, 10.6.8 - Puzzle with the green and blue marbles - I solved it but nothing happened. Game only accepts the solution from the SG. If there's more than one solution, then all solutions should be able to solve the puzzle.

Me too. Kind of silly that I can't solve the puzzle and have to follow the Strategy Guide just to continue.

[Post New]by Rosyposypudding on Aug 30, 15 11:31 AM
I went into the corridor with tattoo guy and at the suggestion in the top bar sent Isis to look in the mirror. She became trapped and it deleted some of my inventory! I've lost the blow pipe and the needle so when I go to the strong man's cupboard for the sleeping potion I can't use it! I've tried going to different places in the game, restarting my tablet, closing the game and playing a little of another big fish game then coming back to it but I can't get the needle back. Is there any way I can set it back a bit rather than starting again?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 31, 15 11:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game such as lost inventory or not being able to progress. In regards to the progression issue, please look at the following help article to ensure that your video driver is up to date:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, or are seeing lost inventory, the Technical Support Team would love to help out. Please contact them and they will be able to troubleshoot with you.

I hope this helps get things up and running for you. Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: