Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Sep 17, 16 7:28 PM
I am on level 53 used up all the quests have no more quests from the characters just love playing the just checked out big fish games and found that Awakening kingdom is being offered for free. Tried to download the new game no success I hope don't have to delete my old game and do the new one with baklik being beaten and continue on to finish the game so Sophia comes back and her kingdom is all fixed and reached level 75 takes forever feeding the dark chest with nothing else to play but the contents. I enjoy playing it every day until finished all the quests and no more showing up because the developers and big fish games decided not update anymore. Sure would like some answers from the players who have same problem and how it was fixed by not deleting my old game but getting a update to continue my quests and other achievements. Puzzled by big fish and their gaming on this game. All other Awakening Kingdoms I have done and played them over and over again to improve my gaming experience but like I said am puzzled over this game. Any comments or suggestions in what I should do or not do? Advice about this game would great from developers and big fish himself.

Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Sep 19, 16 8:17 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening Kingdoms players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by MAXMYSTIE on Sep 24, 16 11:22 AM
I am loving the game, BUT, WHAT IS A CONSUMABLE AND HOW DO YOU GET THEM THANKS, FAY

apen
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by apen on Nov 29, 16 7:37 AM
why is it every time I tried to register my email account the program stopped working? I tried several times but no luck. I downloaded it today.

Go to: