Some GOOD News?

pkjgbr
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by pkjgbr on Mar 4, 14 3:46 PM
While I can't yet breed a humbug on earth island I will soon be welcoming an arackulele on ethereal island - so YAY!!!

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Mar 4, 14 10:37 PM
Wish we could give like u can in midnight castle-I have a swarm of humbugs on ethereal

feeeeline
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by feeeeline on Mar 5, 14 12:43 PM
I changed two things, and after a month of trying... sudden burst of success!

I wanted another Shugabush for my Plant island, and he's currently cooking (approximately a billion tries).

I posted (in it's own thread) a gripe-and-moan about not getting any ethereals... and out popped a Humbug!

And, can you believe it? I have a reebro a day from hatching on Air!

I changed who I had on the left in my breeding structure.. started using the higher value monster on the left, lower on the right.

Or, it could have just been the right phase of the moon... who knows?

Progress. Progress at long, long last!!!!

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Mar 7, 14 3:25 PM
After three tries and two new humbugs, at last the KAZILLEON, 42 hrs, that's him/her, with Grumpyre L 11 on the left and Humbug L 10 on the right, just as it's showed in Kazi's ID ..... more and more I refer to this id for any monster and it works, really
I am glad because the diamonds I 'm saving at the moment will help me with Blabbit, I'm not lucky with seasonal monsters, had to buy Yool, and Smoochle as well, and I really want Blabbit, too weirdly cute this one
Welcome to my Kazilleon, I am a proud mamma

[Post New]by houstonwing19 on Mar 9, 14 10:58 AM
I've been trying for a grumpyre since ethereals were introduced, and I finally have one in my breeder on cold island.

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Mar 9, 14 3:03 PM
feeeeline wrote:

I changed who I had on the left in my breeding structure.. started using the higher value monster on the left, lower on the right.

Or, it could have just been the right phase of the moon... who knows?

I always do it this way, higher level on the left, lower on the right, and generally it works..........and following the sigils of course

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Mar 9, 14 4:19 PM
Today I hatched a Reebro (T-Rox parent) and a Jeeode (Scups parent)! I wasn't expecting either so soon since none of the parents were up to level 15 yet. This (or about three days ago when they started breeding) must be my lucky day. I had only been breeding for the Jeeode for 4 days when she appeared in the breeder. I named her Gemma, after a friend of mine. The Reebro is Brian, because when I was a kid I got brian and brain mixed up.

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Mar 9, 14 10:20 PM
Lucky me.. Got a humbug on first try and after many many many many months finally got a Jeeode on water island. Now my dilemma to breed hatch 2 more before shipping one each to ethereal Island. I still haven't been able to replace Reebro or Ghazt on the regular islands. Rather have the coin than shards as the Ethies are monster money makers. Wish me luck and tons more patience/

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Mar 10, 14 1:40 AM
cora1012 wrote:. Rather have the coin than shards as the Ethies are monster money makers. /

You should wait till the next update as it promises the conversion of shards to diamonds, then it will be interesting to have lots of ethereal monsters on Ethereal Island, believe me I have more than 300.000 shards right now and I'm looking forward to these diamonds in case I can't breed this or that monster, seasonal or ethereal
And I do wish u luck and patience, they sure are needed in this game, but isn't it one of its major qualities too ?

[Post New]by Patiencelover120 on May 12, 14 1:20 PM
Don't worry if you don't have any ethereals YET. I can guarantee ALL of you that you will eventually get one. After 10 whole months of patience trying to breed a ghazt, I have got finally got one. I think that was last week. I did not expect it at all. It just happened. So that makes 2 ethereals altogether. (Ghazt, grumpyre.) still waiting for the rest.

Go to: