EOTR
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by EOTR on Jun 17, 14 5:32 AM
Thanks for the June 16 bug fixes! FYI -- my Broken Statue still freezes. I play on iPad.

jhuppie

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Jun 17, 14 6:06 AM
More bugs.... Sorry..... My HOS are not showing object to find.
Ps: after June 16 update

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 17, 14 10:22 AM
Mcoll57 wrote:Have just updated the game,on level 27 I am sent to the keeper of the castle,but it tells me it is not available until the update!!!??? Cannot go any further in the game.

Mcoll,
This is where the game ends until the next update. Welcome to the forum. Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by Rozzie21 on Jun 17, 14 12:52 PM
The latest update has solved (I think) the freezing/crashing problem. And I can load and send the airship again. Yay. However I notice that the game is making me find items that I have multiples of in my inventory. What a pain. Anyone else notice this?

Iomyk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Iomyk on Jun 17, 14 1:53 PM
Thanx for the update!
The game doesnt freeze anymore when I get an achievement. The only strange thing is that the superstar achievement states Ive got 53 achievements, while in the bottom of the screen it states Ive got 55 out of 81 achievements...

Lucy_Q
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy_Q on Jun 17, 14 4:25 PM
I have just downloaded the latest update, but it has not solved the problem I have had with the broken statue.

Ever since I achieved the maximum reward in this scene, the only thing I usually see is the basic artwork. No list of items, no timer, no score, no nothing. I think I have managed to play the scene a maximum of three times.

I have had this problem with other scenes, but only occasionally. And usually after switching off and on again, the scene is playable, but not with this scene.

The only way I can get out of Ny of these blank scenes is to switch off my iPad.

Help!

Lucy_Q
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy_Q on Jun 17, 14 11:58 PM
Lucy_Q wrote:I have just downloaded the latest update, but it has not solved the problem I have had with the broken statue.

Ever since I achieved the maximum reward in this scene, the only thing I usually see is the basic artwork. No list of items, no timer, no score, no nothing. I think I have managed to play the scene a maximum of three times.

I have had this problem with other scenes, but only occasionally. And usually after switching off and on again, the scene is playable, but not with this scene.

The only way I can get out of Ny of these blank scenes is to switch off my iPad.

Help!

UPDATE

I have now played the Broken Statue twice.

Maybe this last enforced switch off/switch on, plus the update, have sorted the problem.

*fingers crossed*

valeriemay
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by valeriemay on Jun 18, 14 12:59 AM
Hi, my social page is a nightmare. I have to wait at least 3 minutes for it to load and then if I want to delete an item from wish list it seems to take forever, it hangs with the please wait notice. I have to close and restart game a few times to get anywhere. I don't want my friends wasting their items on things I don't need anymore because I can't change them. Can you please do something? Thanks.

Tessie i49072

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 1:03:14 AM PST

Lucy_Q
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy_Q on Jun 18, 14 5:07 AM
Lucy_Q wrote:
Lucy_Q wrote:I have just downloaded the latest update, but it has not solved the problem I have had with the broken statue.

Help!

UPDATE

I have now played the Broken Statue twice.

Maybe this last enforced switch off/switch on, plus the update, have sorted the problem.

*fingers crossed*

SPOKE TOO SOON.

HAD THREE BLANK SCREENS IN A ROW.

[Post New]by Neaera on Jun 19, 14 8:55 PM
I'm not receiving my coins and jewels from collecting flowers. Please fix ASAP. I need the currency. Thank you.

Ms_Tully
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Ms_Tully on Jun 20, 14 6:20 AM
I am having a problem since the bug fixes update which I now kinda regret dowloading since I was not having any problems. Since the update the daily reward you get when you first go on the game each day is no longer paying out. Kinda sucks.

[Post New]by Cece0802 on Jun 21, 14 12:23 AM
Great...seemed like it was going well after the update, but nah hah...somehow, my gems are dropping so I can't accumulate them :o( and going into some of the scenes, the same issue again where you see the background but you can't collect anything and the timers not there either. Really though???

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Jun 21, 14 1:54 AM
My HO scene in the Ancient Park is not showing the list...Tried 6 times and it is not coming up..It was working fine until now and then BAM...gone..

Reniemary
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Reniemary on Jun 21, 14 9:40 AM
I'm on Level 28 but getting frustrated with the HO scene above the door in the Ancient Park.

After the last two updates to fix issues, the HO scene in the Ancient Park is not showing the list of objects. I have to close the game and reopen sometimes more than once to get the list to appear.

I never had any issues with the game before these updates to fix problems.

[Post New]by Neaera on Jun 22, 14 6:09 PM
I did not receive a list if items to hunt for the carriage. I had to delete and reinstall to fix. This cost me time and I wasted gems trying to meet the 50 searches in 30 minutes challenge. I would love my 8 gems back.

JLB388
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by JLB388 on Jun 22, 14 6:15 PM
I'm on level 27. I get the message that the keeper of the castle will be able to talk with me after the update. I updated and I still get the same message. What do I do? I don't want to start all over!

[Post New]by Cece0802 on Jun 23, 14 6:34 AM
Now I'm having trouble when I try to gift "a friend" and I have all of two LOL it says -1 then it returns it back with +1???

[Post New]by Darkstar_94 on Jun 24, 14 1:35 PM
Oh bugger..... sorry guys - I posted in the wrong tech forum. This is for the PC tech forum, I will repost over there. My apologies

Current list of issues that I am experiencing (currently at level 28):

- HOSs that do not load completely, just artwork shows up & then it locks everything & I have to go into Windows Task Manager to force the game to close. It used to be the Pirate Ship scene that did this at random times, but now it is another scene.

- The HOSs that have morphed into new scenes (2 so far for me) have the sparkles constantly going, so I can't tell when they actually have refreshed.

- My social area takes FOREVER to load anything - initial load, delete an item, add an item, pickup an item. doesn't matter, it's all realllllyyyy sloooooowwww. Also, a suggestion - if you could somehow have it show how many of an item you have in your inventory (at the bottom of the page where friends' wish lists come up), it would be a huge help in not accidentally gifting your last item. Even a list down the right side of the screen or underneath would be wonderful.

- I am having to click on items several items to get them, it seems if I don't hit "just the right spot" on the graphic, I can't pickup the items.

Thanks!

Edited on 06/30/2014 at 6:02:47 AM PST

[Post New]by Blueduck1962 on Jun 25, 14 4:36 PM
I'm. On level 27 doing a quest the keeper of the castle says I have to update, before he can talk to me, can't go on. I have reinstalled and updated but still stuck. I have bought a lot of diamons for this game, please fix I love it and want to continue. Email me skoallady @yahoo.com.

[Post New]by wildcatkid on Jun 25, 14 6:31 PM
I am having an issue with Broken Statue in the Town. It locks up when I get in. I have to shut down my iPad and go back to it. Sometimes it lets me finish sometimes it locks up again

Wildcatkid

Go to: