MsEm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by MsEm on Jan 6, 15 5:29 PM
Today I did the update in iOS, and uninstalled/reinstalled before reading here that it's server issues on BF's end that cause the "no internet" error when I go to collections.

The map button isn't working for me anymore. If I go into a quest of "reach level 4 at the vault and then find a relic", the options in the quest will open the map and I can navigate from there, but the map "button" itself is dead space. I can click on a map scene in the same corner, so it's not a touch issue.

Anyone else?
Should I re-reinstall?

bwuerthele
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bwuerthele on Jan 6, 15 8:21 PM
I did the update for ios but now cannot get to the castle from the Kingdom - it just crashes.

[Post New]by Jessr123 on Jan 8, 15 9:14 PM
The map button isn't working.

[Post New]by Mymo2014 on Jan 12, 15 1:47 PM
Map button also not working for me..Ipad II

[Post New]by AnSofie on Jan 13, 15 1:48 AM
Map button isn't working here either... iPad 3

[Post New]by tatianakupry on Jan 14, 15 1:45 AM
[/b]What is wrong with the MAP button? It costs me a lot of time to go into "Collections" and navigate to the HOS scenes! Not very convenient. Did not encounter this problem with PC, but my new Apple Air I-Pad is very fast and I know the problem lies with the creators of this game!!

MsEm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by MsEm on Jan 18, 15 6:02 PM
My map button is working again!
I had to do a castle upgrade, to get into a mini-game. In the castle upgrades screens, the game went thru the very basic info from the start of the game. ( a door symbol means you need to build on the castle, or some such). Since it kind of hiccup'd the game while giving me this info, I decided to check the map after, and it worked.

So others with map problems might want to try going into castle upgrades.

So happy to have my map button back!

[Post New]by MusicalRose561 on Jan 19, 15 8:15 AM
Ok. I logged in to play my game on my iPod last night and I've gone from around level 40 and at the Gizmotek quest to being back at level 0. The beginning!? WTH?! I tried logging out and back in, restarting my device, opened on my iPhone, even reinstalling. My progress is non existent. I emailed the help desk last night and have heard nothing. I'm not playing this game anymore if I have to start from scratch!

[Post New]by Amy_Jade18 on Jan 19, 15 11:58 AM
Yesterday I spent 19,500 on upgrading one of the buildings to level 4 (Troglid's carpentry) it started building with a time of 12 hours and gave me a new quest from him asking for 2,500 coins and some blueprints. I went on today and the carpentry is still at level 3, the quest has gone but my 19,500 is also still gone. Please can you look into this as it took me weeks to get that money. Thank you

Playing on iPad

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 11:59:29 AM PST

[Post New]by Carolina_1522 on Jan 19, 15 3:55 PM
I am level 50. I have completed the relics, the 3 timed quests, got 18 runes already from the dark chest, the pegasus, the orbs for the shrine... Lots of things!! It's ALL gone!! The only thing that remains is the coins and the crystals! All the other stuff it's been reseted to zero!!! Please fix it and bring back my progress! Otherwise I won't be playing anymore!
I play in an ipad mini retina with iOS 8.1.2.

[Post New]by Geeege on Jan 20, 15 12:24 PM
I play on an iPad 2 and am on level 57 with a frozen map button. I've completed quests with only the feed the chest left, I have 18 orbs. I went into my collections and redeemed numerous items to elevate me from level 56 to 57 hoping that would be the magic answer to unlock the frozen map button but no luck. I've spent $$ on gems and enjoyed the game but the bugs and glitches are causing so much frustration the fun is wearing off. How can I activate the map button?

[Post New]by MusicalRose561 on Jan 20, 15 7:39 PM
Thanks BigFish. I've emailed you twice and posted on this board. I loved this game but as of tonight I've deleted it. All I asked was that you help me to restore my account. I mean why even create an account to back up your process if it then deletes your progress. What do I get for practically begging you to continue playing your game? Silence and non-existent customer support. Done wasting my time hoping for an answer

Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Serafina8 on Jan 21, 15 1:19 PM
Hey I have a problem.
How can you logout?
Thanks for any helping advice

[Post New]by Konakat on Jan 21, 15 6:47 PM
I am not able to add any friends through the friend code. I keep getting error messages like "friend does not exist" or invalid friend code. I am also not able to login to my PC with my game account that I started on my iPad. It says user does not exist. Just wondering if the PC and IPad accounts and friend codes are compatible? Or if I'm having specific issues. Thanks!

[Post New]by Geeege on Jan 21, 15 8:44 PM
MsEm, thank you! I did a castle upgrade, I picked the least expensive one I had left, and voila! Map button is working again. I have no idea what the bug is in the game but the castle upgrade seems to rectify the problem.......at least for now

Game Crashes

[Post New]by wilton191 on Jan 24, 15 2:27 PM
The game runs perfectly on the rest of the map and during hidden object puzzles but as soon as I try to go to the castle the game crashes. I am playing on an iPad mini.

[Post New]by Carolina_1522 on Jan 25, 15 5:54 AM
Carolina_1522 wrote:I am level 50. I have completed the relics, the 3 timed quests, got 18 runes already from the dark chest, the pegasus, the orbs for the shrine... Lots of things!! It's ALL gone!! The only thing that remains is the coins and the crystals! All the other stuff it's been reseted to zero!!! Please fix it and bring back my progress! Otherwise I won't be playing anymore!
I play in an ipad mini retina with iOS 8.1.2.

After 3 days of having the problem above mentioned you guys sent me an automatic reply that has a link to how to restart a whole different game for... COMPUTERS! I understand you receive tons of mails, but honestly, I prefer no answer at all than that automatic one. Seems like you make fun of players.
Thank goodness I contacted the developers of Awakening Kingdoms, Boomzap, and they already are working to see if my progress can be recovered.
If you guys (and I mean players of this game) have bugs or serious problems, like myself, the best thing is to write directly in boomzap forums. There you would be properly listened and answered.

[Post New]by CreativiTEA on Feb 6, 15 2:05 AM
I can't open/access my map at all. A couple days ago I could only access it it I went to a quest first but nowi just can't access the map at all. I've restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the game... And everything else I can think of! Any help?

[Post New]by HOfanatic on Feb 6, 15 5:56 PM
In "Quinn's thoughtfulness" we are supposed to find 10 poster glue, the quest tells us to get it from Mystic Copse, but poster glue is only available in Forgotten Glen. I kept wondering why I wasn't getting any poster glue after visiting Mystic copse so many times then I realized the quest had me going to the wrong location the whole time. Once again the game made me waste time and energy, which takes much too long to recharge as it is. How irritating...

MsEm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by MsEm on Feb 14, 15 4:31 PM
I play on my iPad mini. Last night while traveling, I played on my level 50 game, then left the game to turn the Internet on, so I could redeem a collection. When I re-opened the game, I'm back at the beginning. When I tried logging in, the game basically said this is your game now.

Is there any way to get my old game back? This is the second time this has happened. I thought the first time was because I was switching between my iPad and iPhone game/account, and it copied my (lower) phone game over top of my iPad game.

Now this. I had just received the quest that would ipen the last map location, but needed to do it. I had fed the chest soooo much.

Is there a backup of the servers that has my old data? How can I keep this from happening in the future? If every time I make significant progress it's going to do this, that will get old quick.

Go to: