Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul here!

[Post New]by Panamacat on Jun 14, 15 3:39 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and came across this thread. I'm so sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing freezing issues with this particular game, especially on Windows 8.1. Talk about frustrating.

I do want to assure you that we have passed this information along to the developers so that they can look into what's causing this freeze to happen. At this time though, we haven't heard back from them with new information.

It may also be helpful to contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> if you would like to further troubleshoot.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Nope, but since you so obviously and sincerely desire only to help your customers, how about a refund? Nothing else, just my money back. What's that? Yeah. That's what I thought.

But thanks, Dolphin-boy - I hope this helps!!!?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul here!

[Post New]by NineLivesBurra on Jun 22, 15 6:46 PM
I'm using an Acer Laptop with Windows 7. Game play is not a problem. (Oh and I cannot upgrade. I tried but it seems my laptop is not compatible with later editions of Windows.)

I don't have a problem with freezing or crashing but I cannot complete the game.

1) Could not collect the soul piece in the first area, Central Island. I collected the three from each of the subsequent areas.

2) Could not destroy the gun in the balcony in the mansion.

3) Could not finish the puzzle box in the balcony in the mansion because I have not found the piece required to start the puzzle

4) At the end of finishing the 4th area with the mushrooms, I have 2 out of 3 of the crystal sword gems and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be grateful.

Thanks

norry02
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by norry02 on Nov 27, 15 10:00 PM
I have Windows 8.1 and use Chrome for my browser. I bought, downloaded and played the game today and it ran all the way thru with no glitches. I know a lot of folks with 8.1 have had problems so I don't know if they added a patch without telling anyone or if I just got lucky. Just thought I'd pass the info on in case anyone wanted to try installing it again to play

[Post New]by phobarbenix on Jan 22, 16 11:04 AM
i have windows XP and also the freezing problem when it tries to load the game. the bright loading line gets to about 85% if the way across and stops dead. i sometimes get an error message ACCESS VIOLATION 0X0090B990 TRIED TO READ FROM 0X19DAC6EO PROGRAM TERMINATED. so i tried reinstalling the game (downloading and installation take about 2 1/2 hours) i reinstalled the game manager. i reinstalled directX and my video card is up to date. i can access the free games from the main menu of the game, but the main game just will not load..i see a possible solution is to reinstall the 2 adobe programs and reinstall after each one. i haven't done that. i'm old and probably won't live for the length of time all that would take.....unless someone can actually say that that "fix" would really work .
so it seems that the windows 8 isn't the problem if XP messes up too.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Feb 29, 16 10:00 AM
Yes, access violation tried to red from......etc. etc. and etc.Anyone from fishies OR bfg come up with a fix????? windows ep

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Feb 29, 16 10:02 AM
Sorry about spelling, you know I meant windows xp

randool
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by randool on Jun 4, 16 8:39 AM
Guess BFG never fixed the freezing issues. I am running Windows 8.1 and it froze up on me twice. I mean,I couldn't do anything! I had to shutdown my laptop via power button. It's a shame. I was really looking forward to playing this game. Oh well, at least I didn't buy it.

Go to: