Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by Flora1 on Jun 23, 15 7:47 AM
I had the same problem. I had no any update on BFG Manadero to. And today I did not get my artifact. I wrote about this problem for at BFG, came to e-mail the answer for 24-72 hours. So far I have not received an answer. But mostly, the game runs again.

jphoward
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jphoward on Jun 23, 15 12:48 PM
I got the incompatible game message this morning. A few hours later I was able to play. Now I am getting the same message and cannot play the game.

[Post New]by condorcandi on Jun 23, 15 12:55 PM
Aaaand it's saying it needs an update again.

I understand about minor automatic updates -heck, Dark Manor always checks for them upon loading- but I'd like to know why the switches aren't flipped properly. Coding error? The wrong box checked?

On the plus side, I found a Gummy Drop! update available when I checked manually for them.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Jun 23, 15 1:50 PM
I wrote yesterday to the supportsand today evening I got this answer:

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 1:55:52 PM PST

[Post New]by condorcandi on Jun 23, 15 2:34 PM
Yay! The Wanderland update appeared in my BFG app! Downloading now!

Edit: And I'm in! (Grabs ruby and starts searching.)

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 4:32:13 PM PST

[Post New]by gt281again on Jun 24, 15 12:10 AM
Just installed the most recent update and I’ve found a major glitch---I’m being charged double energy points for doing HOs---visited the Tribal Tent HO for 45 energy points plus a 7 energy point traveling penalty (before entering the Tribal Tent I had 110 energy points), I noticed that that would leave me 58 energy points to continue, after completing the Tribal Tent HO, I only had 7 energy points left…this also happened in Sage’s Library…ARE WANDERLAND PLAYERS BEING USED AS BETA TESTERS FOR THE UPDATE????...

mibs
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mibs on Jun 24, 15 6:01 AM
I have just been playing with the update boy do we now go through my energy twice as fast for doing half as much and I decided to buy rubies bad move spend twice as many of them as well also bought an item for the ship said it was packed but the ship said it was empty so went out of the ship and back in said i had to find the same amount of items but I had lost money and rubies I am going to tech support so that I can be re inbursed for the stuff up I thought this game was free to play I don't mind spending money but I do Like to get my monies worth not very happy

margboul
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by margboul on Jun 24, 15 11:42 AM
Re: new update. The achievement for adding friends seems to be faulty. I have now added 10 new friends but the achievement only acknowledges 1. I have gifted 4 times and they have been correctly acknowledged.

Acetoyou
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Acetoyou on Jun 24, 15 9:02 PM
I am not sure if this the place to post this problem but I need a resolution. Within the last hour I purchased the $19.99 ruby special and then the $19.99 gold coin special. Both were notified as successful and my account was to be updated. The coins were and the rubies were not. Since I continue to have tech issues with asking to retry the server and the Knight's horse that clip clops but does not move while eating energy I do not know if this missing ruby situation is another tech problem or not.

While I have the attention of a moderator I would like to describe my update experience -- which must have been a snafu. After downloading the new update I arrived to the shelter, well, and idol requiring updates. In addition, all of the HOS sites were hexed or in the dark. Then, after trying to play at a dark site I found that the graphics and the objects were new, which required all the tools in the box. In addition, after accomplishing these hurdles the drop rate was much more than disappointing.

I believe that there should be an accomplishment award (with plenty of gold and ruby treasure) for those of us who are still here. What sane person would not have walked away?

So here I am (obviously not sane) trying to see if $40 will provide the thrill I felt in the beginning -- but now $20 in rubies have been gobbled by some dark lord and I'm not going to take it anymore.

There's your problem moderator -- fix me.

[Post New]by tedski0430 on Jun 24, 15 10:21 PM
Updated the game. When I try to go to the Enchanted Labyrinth to get the Pot of Gold from the Minotaur when you enter the gate all I get is a black screen. When I try to go back no back arrow. When I try to exit game I get the Are you sure and when I click on the Leave button, nothing happens. I have to open task manager to shut down the game. Never a problem until I updated the game. At this rate it isn't going to be worth playing the game anymore.

Acetoyou
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Acetoyou on Jun 24, 15 11:06 PM
Dang, Tedski. I thought my tech issues were complex until I read your situation. I think we (among others) deserve a Survivors of the Update Achievement Award'

::tapping my toe waiting for a fix it::

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Jun 24, 15 11:25 PM
I have 17 friends but the achievements are only showing I have 8

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Jun 25, 15 8:38 AM
Friends issues - I now have 22 friends and only credited for having 8. My friend's list adds new friends that I have invited but still shows them also as invited at the bottom of the friends screen and also on the add friends screen they still show preventing me from getting a list of new friends to invite.

[Post New]by Illyriaasl on Jun 25, 15 2:59 PM
tedski0430 wrote:Updated the game. When I try to go to the Enchanted Labyrinth to get the Pot of Gold from the Minotaur when you enter the gate all I get is a black screen. When I try to go back no back arrow. When I try to exit game I get the Are you sure and when I click on the Leave button, nothing happens. I have to open task manager to shut down the game. Never a problem until I updated the game. At this rate it isn't going to be worth playing the game anymore.

^^This. I am so glad I am not the only one, I have just started playing this recently and this is not helping its cause.

gmaAlice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gmaAlice on Jun 25, 15 3:13 PM
This is almost my problem ... ... ... I have the color code for ths armor but when I enter the gate Black screen! I don't see the golden yarn I used earler to enter and did another quest, I'm wondering ... ..."did I loose my gold yarn?" I had downloaded the latest version when this started, so perhaps that was what I lost instead of Rubies cannon balls or other things. I can't get the gold yarn again because it's part of a quest and I did that portion, so now what???

[Post New]by LavaPhoenix on Jun 25, 15 11:49 PM
Hey I have this problem, that since I got the golden ball that was needed to go through the enchanted labyrinth, everytime i walk in screen go black. I tried to reinstall game but that didn't help. Is that a bug or sth.? Someone got this problem too? ( I'm playing on PC, Windows Vista)

Edited on 06/29/2015 at 2:08:09 AM PST

[Post New]by geno_aleshia on Jun 26, 15 8:23 AM
With the new update my game is constantly freezing. I wonder if there is a fix.

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Jun 26, 15 9:27 AM
I am trying to gift someone the reeky amber or mix of letters. I have them in my inventory but it shows up as "red" and says I have none. Love the gifting but I would really like to give them something as they sent me a gift.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jun 26, 15 10:31 AM
G'day,

I wanted to let you know that our teams are working with the developers to investigate the troubles being reported following this week's update to Wanderland.

As soon as we know more about an update to address these concerns, we'll let you know.

bfgMurrumbidgee

margboul
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by margboul on Jun 26, 15 5:25 PM
I have downloaded the correction, however, the game still does not recognize my friends. I now have 24 but only 3 are showing in achievements.

Go to: